PL: Man City a Match Thread 2010/05/01 15:00

limpid

I can't believe some people are even trying to defend Warnock..funny that as he can't defend whatsoever. When he is shit, he is absolutely dire.

Not at all. But I imagine if someone said that about the manager after a particulary strange decision, perhaps after spending £8million for said 'shit' player, then there would be a different reaction, I think.

Man City have better players than us. They've gained more points than us so far this season. That's why they are beating us. No need to get your knickers in a twist.

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could have quite easily been 4-2 to Villa @ HT

Downing & Milner have been inches wide, Carew's hit the bar with a close range rocket. It's not over yet!!!

Yeah we just need to get Gabby on the pitch ...

I can't believe some people are even trying to defend Warnock..funny that as he can't defend whatsoever. When he is shit, he is absolutely dire.

its not about defending him - its about getting a grip.

he gave away a penalty, it happens - taking him outside and shooting him in the carpark wont alter the score line.

Can't see us getting anything now, they'l just kill us on the counter. 4-1 City.

Thats not very positive is it, there is a whole second half where we could do something.

We bottle it most times but maybe just maybe?

We're either gonna scrape a win or get absolutely mullered second half.

We'll get mullered mate, same old Villa, heads will drop and that will be it.

Only us could be 0-1 up and seemingly cruising at 41mins to go into the break 2-1.

Team full of shithouses!

City are there for the taking today. We should be testing Fulop a lot more.

If we lose today then in all honesty we don't deserve to finish any higher than sixth.

I still think we are in it, although we MUST test Fulop more.

since warnock had that shin injury that was meant to keep him out a few weeks hes been pretty awful.

anyway, i think we can score again, but we need the ball to do that. too many loose passes again even when not under pressure, and they led directly to goals. we must be the worst of the top 8 teams in terms of keeping the ball.

you cant keep sitting back and trying to soak up pressure when city have tevez, bellamy, adebayour and johnson attacking. man citys defence and their keeper look shaky- we need to test them more

We lose the race for 4th.

Defenders panicked like little school girls.

Why awas Adebayor unmarked?????? Shit.

In fact weve been asking for trouble since we scored, why sit back SO much, asking for it!!!!!!!

We're troubling them going forward, WHY DONT WE DO MORE OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Petrov is shocking.

Bang on, Why do we sit back and play this oh so composed football when we are best going forward, we have nothing to lose, if we lose 1-0 we may aswell lose 10-0, MON needs to sort this and to sort some of the players who just are not involved in this, don't they want 4th.

FFS Villa...................Go for it.

city all over us. Only look like scoring on the break. Warnock didnt need to make the change then, stupid stupid mistake. Should of been 2-0/3-0 up before they got their first, second goal was utter crap defending.