What would you do?  

468 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• £30m or more to Citeh
    • £30m or more to Chelsea
    • £30m or more to Man United
    • No sale under any realistic circumstances
    • £30m or more to whoever wants him

agreed, would also have Barry back though not to play alongside Petrov. He was one of the best for putting his foot on the ball and always looked to find Young with his first pass. Cant see MON not having him back after trying so hard to keep him.

I can see your point about trying hard to keep him but going back to a club hardly ever works out as well as previously, and it would mean Stan on the bench, which is fine with me but don't think MON would do that.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when will this end?!?! if his going please go quick and if his staying please annouce it quick! its getting frustrating waiting on him! i've actually waited so long that ive come to terms with the fact that if he leaves I wont feel bad... now i wonder if that was his plan all along.

phew finally got that off my chest.

i get the feeling that we are relying on selling Milner to fund our transfers this summer,and i think city might know that and will hold out till the last min to get him..

I've said this all along, that we've got no money and was ridiculed for it

i get the feeling that we are relying on selling Milner to fund our transfers this summer,and i think city might know that and will hold out till the last min to get him..

Because previous windows have suggested that Randy will back MON. Of that i have no doubt

Yup, I think the purse strings have been tightened, and not only City but any club interested in any of our players might know this and are playing the same game.

If this is the case then screw it, I'd rather we go into the next season with the same squad(Only exception being that MON pulls his finger out and uses the squad at his disposal correctly and freshens up his tactis, and use Delfueneso more!)

Can't believe I just said that

Can we just lock this post until Monday? It's been apparent since England crashed out of the cup that the transfer issue won't be addressed in any fashion other than rampant speculation until Milner's back from his hols on the 26th.

Because previous windows have suggested that Randy will back MON. Of that i have no doubt

He can't back him if there's no money....

Seriously? Of course there is money to spend.

Seriously? Of course there is money to spend.

How on earth would you know?

*Continues to ridicule SGC*

I think we do have money based on Randy's press release. I fully expect 15-20m net spent this window. A lot of other things hinge on the Milner transfer, we need it to come to an end. God I hope he stays!

*Continues to ridicule SGC*

I think we do have money based on Randy's press release. I fully expect 15-20m net spent this window. A lot of other things hinge on the Milner transfer, we need it to come to an end. God I hope he stays!

i think the funds are there and the funds will be boosted by anything we get for the surplus players.

not sure if anyone watched the ashley young video last night but to me, he was talking about him and the lads playing with jimmy next year, and then said jimmy would know by now what he wants to do.

now im not saying he's staying but just found it weird and it all seemed honest answers by ash.

anyway if anyone hasnt seen it, its after last nights goals

goals and interview

like i say i might be just clutching at straws

Just got back from a stadium tour with work, not much gossip on players but as part of potential Milner deal, it's heavily rumoured that Barry has asked Mancini to come back to Villa, but MON doesn't want him. Barry still commutes from this area as his mrs won't move. All ifs buts and maybes, wonder if Milner will look at the list of midfielders Citeh are amassing and decide to stay where he can become integral and still fantastically paid...

Great and very interesting tour, love the fact Randy is steadily changing the Trinity stand from what he described as looking like a Walmart store, back to the showpiece it was. Highly recommend the tour for Villa fans or any football fan.

Just to nip this in the bud quick, this is untrue.

Gareth Barry lives in Cheshire now, and he loves it at Man City. And thats from his own mouth.

"Man City want Milner. But wont pay the 30m villa want. Why we cant just take a cash + Ireland deal and get in with our own transfer deals is beyond me".

Could it be that the cash they are offering and Ireland would not match our value on Milner vivaashleyyoung?

If City were to give us Ireland and Barry in exchange for Milner, i'd have a mighty chuckle

So might they Shillzz. I suspect Barry would be valued at less than £12m now & Ireland's value might be around £8m so that would give them Milner at a cost that is about the one we have already said no to.