The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

The above reading just randomly made me remember when Headbanger Mosh wrestled for a while as Harry the Beaver Cleavage.  A guy with serious mommy issues.

With that in mind, what do people think is the worst gimmick ever?

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

The above reading just randomly made me remember when Headbanger Mosh wrestled for a while as Harry the Beaver Cleavage.  A guy with serious mommy issues.

Mine on VT 😔

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Tiger Ali Singh and Baboo 

Dunno about worst, but original mankind was creepy as hell. Him beating on JR in an interview and then cradling him shouting for help gave me nightmares as a kid.

also shout out to Al Snow and his ‘What does everybody want!? HEAD!’ Gimmick that I didn’t understand as a child.

15 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Shockmaster.

Poor Fred.

Met him a couple of years ago, lovely bloke.  Amongst the items he would sign were Shockmaster action figures!

• Like 1

On 02/06/2020 at 17:01, Dante_Lockhart said:

Dunno about worst, but original mankind was creepy as hell. Him beating on JR in an interview and then cradling him shouting for help gave me nightmares as a kid.

also shout out to Al Snow and his ‘What does everybody want!? HEAD!’ Gimmick that I didn’t understand as a child.

Mankind was how the bray wyatt charchter should have been. Then they went and ruined him by making him dude love. Feck me Vince 

On 02/06/2020 at 10:34, Wainy316 said:

Remember the duke the dumpster josie? A bloody bin man

Repo man 😂

• Like 1

On 02/06/2020 at 10:34, Wainy316 said:

I remember him storming out of an interview saying “I can’t do this” and the gimmick was never seen again

I’ve never been able to find a clip of it but I’m sure it happened 

On 02/06/2020 at 17:01, Dante_Lockhart said:

Hearing Al Snow's name again reminded me of his ECW days.

Those were the days. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â