The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

I don't think Undertaker will be beating Cena. Undertaker doesn't know when a match will be his last so I think he's going to be putting everyone over until he realises he can't go anymore.

Undertaker is also old school he will retire by putting someone over even if that someone winds up being Cena. I don't think Undertaker has much left in the tank so this could be the final match of his career.

14 hours ago, Daweii said:

I don't think Undertaker will be beating Cena. Undertaker doesn't know when a match will be his last so I think he's going to be putting everyone over until he realises he can't go anymore.

Undertaker is also old school he will retire by putting someone over even if that someone winds up being Cena. I don't think Undertaker has much left in the tank so this could be the final match of his career.

Having undertaker losing three WMS in a row would be ridiculous and just make it pointless bringing undertaker back at WM each year. i would prefer seeing cena vs ziggler 

• Like 1

I’m loving this storyline of Big Match Jawn’s career crisis and clear irritation/frustration, he’s actually interesting at the moment so I’d like a heavily crowd backed Taker to extend Cena’s terrible 2018 by beating him hopefully resulting in Cena finally turning heel.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:
  Hide contents

I called it Shane and mystery partner vs owens and zayn

Be great if it turned out to be daniel bryan. i have a feeling it may be rey mysterio 

Spoiler

It would have to be Daniel Bryan as a tag match is likely the one way they can keep him somewhat safe. My concern with a Bryan return is all the conditions they will likely place on him.. No suicide dives to the outside, no diving headbutts.. Basically just do nothing that will lead you to potentially die, which unfortunately for WWE is Bryan's style he gives his all in the ring as if he's never going to wrestle again. 

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Having undertaker losing three WMS in a row would be ridiculous and just make it pointless bringing undertaker back at WM each year. i would prefer seeing cena vs ziggler 

I agree with that but I also think WWE may have painted themselves into a corner with Undertaker. I think they believed he was going to retire at WM30 which is why they ended the streak, yet here we are WM34 and the stubborn man with a busted hip is still wrestling albeit with diminished appeal and a mounting losing streak. I would love Cena to lose as @Ingram85 painted this as a great way for Cena to turn heel, but all I see is a Cena win and then Cena patronising Undertaker with his usual raising of the arm and telling the audience to applaud routine.   

On 3/14/2018 at 14:38, Demitri_C said:

Is anyone watching mixed match challenge? I think its brilliant

I completely agree, I do think that they could easily work a few storylines between a couple of the teams to go along with it. 

Bryan’s return is very welcome. Obviously heading fir a tag team match.

im going to make a prediction that Carmella cashes in at WM against the winner of jax-bliss

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Bryan’s return is very welcome. Obviously heading fir a tag team match.

im going to make a prediction that Carmella cashes in at WM against the winner of jax-bliss

I can see that. Asuka beats Charlotte to join Smackdown and Carmella beats Jax/Bliss to join Raw.. I can get behind that. 

Bryan v Miz

Bryan v Nakamura

Bryan v Styles

Bryan v Angle

Bryan v Rollins

Bryan v Balor

Bryan v Owens

So many great matches potentially. I might actually watch WM now. Bryan is probably the only wrestler I really have liked since the glory days.

• Like 1

Agreed. Bryan vs Styles is the big one for me as they have both wanted it to happen for years, while Bryan thought he'd have to request Styles to leave WWE for the match to happen, now it could happen whenever WWE feel like booking it.

I am glad that it seems like Bryan's first match back will be McMahon/Bryan vs Owens/Zayn as it protects him a bit, but I can see Bryan taking his new lease on life for all it's worth and getting all the dream match ups done.  

Bryan v Styles has definitely happened before, they had a match at BOLA years ago, and I think it happened a few times in ROH too? 

Bryan has some bizarre/amazing matches in his history, thanks to his touring of Japan at a young age, and his involvement as a founding father of ROH. He had matches involving both Misawa and Kobashi in NOAH, and the likes of Nakamura, Minoru Suzuki and Tanahashi in NJPW (whilst tagging with Curry Man aka. Christopher Daniels and Jamie Noble) - unbelievable career the guy has had. I'm not sure it'll ever be matched, given his achievements in the American indies, Japan and WWE. 

Pretty good going for a guy who stole his 'thing' from Diego Sanchez ;)

Edited by hogso
  • Haha 1

Styles vs Bryan is a main event clash. I would now have styles beat nakamura and hold it until summerslam then have Bryan face aj win the gold. Up until wm id have aj and ziggler start a big feud .

I know nakamura will win but I think he will flop as champion due to his bad mic skills.  

18 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Styles vs Bryan is a main event clash. I would now have styles beat nakamura and hold it until summerslam then have Bryan face aj win the gold. Up until wm id have aj and ziggler start a big feud .

I know nakamura will win but I think he will flop as champion due to his bad mic skills.  

I don't think Nakamura will win. 

On another note... 

Got to say, the woman's division is really good, growing all the time. So many fantastic wrestlers. 

4 hours ago, omariqy said:

Bryan and Balor have fought before no?

Cagematch to the rescue! 

They have once - at an NWA show in New York in 2007, in a quarter final match for the NWA Heavyweight title. It's on YouTube apparently. 

Â