The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Spoiler

The Ronda Rousey section was done very well.  This was so much better than when she came at rumble which was lame.

Looks like it will be angle and Rousey vs triple h and stephanie

Guessing from the reactions I guess we know who won the men's. What a terrible main event for WM. Wont bother this year. The fans are going to crap all over this.

10 minutes ago, supermon said:

Roman Reigns cut a great promo on Brock Lesnar, personally don't get the hate for RR, he deserves a title push, but so do Seth Rollins, Braun and Fin Balor. At least we won't have a part time champ anymore

The 2015 Royal Rumble ruined Roman forever.

4 minutes ago, supermon said:

The one where he entered at 30 lol 

No, it was the one when he entered shortly after Daniel Bryan's elimination.  Although he wasn't mega over before this he'd never been booed but the when the fans realised what was happening it stunk the place out.

Not even The Rock coming out to congratulate him could get the crowd back on side and Reigns has been booed ever since.  

He's pretty decent tbf but he's a victim of Vince's force feed booking.

1 hour ago, supermon said:

Roman Reigns cut a great promo on Brock Lesnar, personally don't get the hate for RR, he deserves a title push, but so do Seth Rollins, Braun and Fin Balor. At least we won't have a part time champ anymore

It all stemmed from when Daniel Bryan was screwed out of winning the rumble and they went with reigns. since then the fans have hated him and not forgotten that. Why they have not turned reigns i will never know. he could be one of the most hated heels of all time 

I think the reason for not turning Roman heel is clear - he's expected to be Cena's replacement. That doesn't just mean in terms of title reigns and booking him as 'superman', but the stuff away from the ring - merch, being every kids' favourite, the make a wish stuff. If he was heel it would be very damaging to that potential (from the viewpoint of WWE management).

Edited by hogso

2 minutes ago, hogso said:

I think the reason for not turning Roman heel is clear - he's expected to be Cena's replacement. That doesn't just mean in terms of title reigns and booking him as 'superman', but the stuff away from the ring - merch, being every kids' favourite, the make a wish stuff. If he was heel that would it would be very damaging to that potential (from the viewpoint of WWE management).

But the kids dont even like him! Cena is different for me. I think Rollins should be the next Cena 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dick said:

Just watched the Finn Bálor WWE 24 episode. Wrestling with a dislocated shoulder.. holy shit. My shoulder is loose, has popped a few times and I hate how it feels, so respect to him for continuing with the show.

Did you ever see the BBC doc about the end of his time in Japan?  That was really cool, and featured a big serving of Anderson and Gallows too.

Â