The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

I think it will be

Styles vs Nakamura

Reigns vs lesnar (yawn no one wants to see that)

strowman vs miz

rollins vs jordan

bliss vs askura

charlotte vs rousey

triple h vs angle

cena vs undertaker

also i think banks is going to turn on bayley, you can see banks is acting a bit heelish lately. this is a lock for me 

no idea how they will do the KO and shane. i think maybe have zayn-owens vs shane and jericho? 

Edited by Demitri_C

On 1/30/2018 at 09:04, Stevo985 said:

The Rousey bit was made worse by the women in the ring just standing there watching. Not even a hint of surprise on their face. 

The same goes for Cole and Stephanie. It’s  like they weren’t even bothering to pretend it was a real shock. 

When Rousey points to the Wrestlemania sign and the crowd... don’t even flinch. 

Cringe.

Cole is the worst commentator for surprises. OH MY GOD is all he can come up with

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Dick said:

Since the Rumble I have got back into Wrestling, watching regularly. Seth Rollins is great!

Yeah he needs to be in main event picture. why they keep feeding us reigns when no one likes him ahead of rollins is a travesty 

I didn't watch it, but the booking sounded perfect. 

The on going bullet club saga is looking like it may lead to a three way split of some kind - The Elite/Golden Lovers, Bullet Club OGs, and Cody's group. It's going to be an interesting summer. 

2 hours ago, hogso said:

I didn't watch it, but the booking sounded perfect. 

The on going bullet club saga is looking like it may lead to a three way split of some kind - The Elite/Golden Lovers, Bullet Club OGs, and Cody's group. It's going to be an interesting summer. 

elite golden lovers? who the hell are they?1 Cody rhodes is back in wwe? 

watch its hogso its good 

The Elite are Kenny Omega, Nick Jackson and Matt Jackson (The Young Bucks). However, the Bucks have a Youtube channel called Being the Elite which includes more people in the group, specifically Chase Owens and Marty Scurll. The Golden Lovers were a tag team comprised of Kenny Omega and Kota Ibushi about 5 years ago, mostly in DDT, although they did have a run with the IWGP Jr Tag Titles in NJPW too. Kenny and Cody have had a big falling out, and some of the Bullet Club are siding more with Cody, some more with Kenny. So, it's possible that there will be a new stable made up of members of The Elite and The Golden Lovers. As for Bullet Club, some of the members who have been there since the start, such as Tama Tonga and Bad Luck Fale don't appear to be interested in ending BC. Hence, the potential for a Bullet Club OG offshoot. As for Cody, no he's not with WWE, he's making appearances in ROH, NJPW, and various indies. It may be he is left out of either group after the 'war' is over. Omega and Cody face off in a singles match at ROH's Supercard of Honor on Wrestlemania weekend, so some questions may be answered then. Personally, I just want to see Golden Lovers together again. They are an unreal tag team.

The run up to this mania has been very poor for me. Last few years have been pretty good even with the numerous injuries. The best was the lead up to Daniel Bryan getting his shot. I am just not looking forward to any match at Mania.

3 hours ago, hogso said:

There's going to be a bit of something for everyone isn't there? At the very least AJ and Nakamura SHOULD put on a great match.

Only match in looking forward to. Lerner reigns is going to be a disaster that no one cares about. If i was them have Rollins fight Lerner beat him then at the end of show have reigns turn on Rollins 

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Only match in looking forward to. Lerner reigns is going to be a disaster that no one cares about. If i was them have Rollins fight Lerner beat him then at the end of show have reigns turn on Rollins 

WWE need to figure out a way to get insert Rollins into the Reigns/Lesnar match at WM34. 

Rollins would be there for two reasons. Firstly he would make the match better, but secondly I would have him recreate his smash and grab curb stomp win from WM31.

The picture of Rollins on the stage swinging the belt around yet again, with Reigns and Lesnar looking on stunned yet again would be a great close out shot. It would be great for Rollins to win his first Universal Title the same way he won his first WWE Title.

Alas it's WWE, he'll likely be on the pre-show tagging with Finn Balor to face The Revival or something. 

Â