The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Not watched wrestling for a long while but judging by what I'm reading elsewhere, this has been shit so far. Several really flat, lame finishes to matches.

I have just read up on Wrestlemania, I catch the wrestling everynow and again if my nephews are about because they love it, there isn't really anyone in it who I like anymore,

Wrestlemania sounds like a crock of shit though and the rock and cena sounds like it was an all out cheese fest.

What happened to Randy Orton wasn't he like the face of WWE for a time but now he just seems like a bit part from what I have seen recently

Did The Rock win?

Nope. He won last year so they couldn't have him going over Superman 2 years in a row.

The Undertaker's streak is a farce. The bloke can barely walk let alone wrestle.

HHH losing his career was never going to happen either

The main issue I have is that the results are so predictable weeks before the event.  

What happened to Randy Orton wasn't he like the face of WWE for a time but now he just seems like a bit part from what I have seen recently

im sure id been told by my brother that he's failed the wellness policy a few times and served some bans and ended up slipping down the pecking order

Definitely one of the worst ever, was **** awful, felt like an average episode of raw rather than WM. Started off ok and got progressively worse, even taker v punk bored the arse off me. It just all seemed to be in slow motion, no effort put in, just going through the motions and that was the worst NJ crowd I've ever heard. It was all very predictable, safe and vanilla. I'll watch the next few raw's to see if they make up for it but I can sense I'm gonna stop watching again soon. 

3/10 - Takers entrance and the 'CENA WINS LOL' sign in the front row were the only highlights for me.

Cena Rock was a great example of why Cena is just an outright poor wrestler. By the numbers crap.

Didn't even need to watch it, if you just listened you'd have heard Cena call all the spots. I don't get how he still hasn't learnt how to call a match without it being audible on the mics.

Then the ending was the ultimate in cheese fest, it's like they want to piss off the fans that already don't like Cena, they're just trying everything to force people into liking him.

I thought there were some decent matches on the card, the shield was a decent match, as was punk undertaker (bearing in mind Undertaker is pretty much immobile and Punk is wrestling on a dodgy knee). HHH Lesner ended wrong. Lesner should have gone over. That's 2 out of 3 big matches Lesner has now dominated and lost. Why pay him all that money to come back if you're going to job him out to an already over Cena, and a part time wrestler in HHH? He should have gone over HHH and then spent the next couple of years being an absolute monster.

Someone needs to teach WWE how to book for the long term, because their shitty short signed booking is killing them.

Yeah I saw loads of stuff on twitter about Raw last night.

And I don't follow anyone to do with Wrestling (apart from the Rock) so for Wrestling to get mentioned on my feed is very very rare.

For it to be all over it it must have been special.

Faaaaahhhnnn Daaaaaahhhnnn Gooooooooohhhhhhh!!!!!

That crowd was what I was hoping for at WM. They made that Raw. The pop for Zigglers entrance was incredible. Keep it up wwe, that was a great first step in apologising for wm. Don't **** it up. Please.

Crowd was immense.

Best raw in a long time.

I'm unsure if Ryback just turned mega face or heel though! If it was a heel turn that's quite possibly the worst timed turn ever to do it in front of that crowd.

Ziggler's cashin was awesome, the way they teased the loss as well.

Daniel Bryan standing shoulder to shoulder with the brothers of destruction, who'd have imagined that a year ago?

Pretty much an awesome raw from top to bottom.

Wrestlemania was shit. People always jizz over the Undertaker matches but they're boring as hell. A few minutes of wrestling followed by half an hour of both men crawling around on the ring in a daze and occasionally pulling a finisher that the other guy kicks out of much to the amazement and astonishment of the other wrestler. Repeat 10 times. Undertaker wins.

Think I'm done with WWE until Austin comes back. 

Â