The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Yeah watched that Stevo, seeing everyone's reaction to Adrian Street back in the day was priceless. I wonder if he inspired the Goldust character?

On a side note, I've really been getting back in to TNA a lot recently, some great stories and characters at the moment, especially with AJ Styles and Abyss returning. Hopefully this is the start of them kicking on and getting bigger.

Edited by Ingram85

Both the Bushwacker had retired and were working behind the scenes for different companies but Luke took part in a barbed-wire steel cage match so he might be coming back properly.

Hacksaw has appeared now and again and is wrestling in Aberdeen soon or it's already happened I'm not sure. He's also supposed to be in a WWE version of Big Brother :)

Both the Bushwacker had retired and were working behind the scenes for different companies but Luke took part in a barbed-wire steel cage match so he might be coming back properly.

Hacksaw has appeared now and again and is wrestling in Aberdeen soon or it's already happened I'm not sure. He's also supposed to be in a WWE version of Big Brother :)

. Haha awesome, I ay been into it for a while now because it started to go rubbish but boy was it a part of my childhood and I have loads of happy memories from it, earthquake, tugboat, hulk hogan, ultimate warrior, undertaker, the rockers, heart foundation, legion of doom, demolition, ravishing rick rude, honky tonk man, macho man, big boss man and loads of others, I used to have all the figures aswell, I sometimes watch the old fights on youtube and it takes me back to such a happy carefree part of my life, oh well times change
  • Like 2

I'm so stupid when they started playing the funeral march I didn't get it at first and got all excited thinking The Undertaker was going to appear 

:blush:

Undertaker would have still been in his teens at the time of that video.  It was promo work for Wrestlemania 1 which went a bit wrong.  You can see that Belzer is bleeding from the back of the head at about 2:45.  I'd imagine it ruined his suit jacket. 

Hacksaw has appeared now and again and is wrestling in Aberdeen soon or it's already happened I'm not sure. He's also supposed to be in a WWE version of Big Brother :)

. Haha awesome, I ay been into it for a while now because it started to go rubbish but boy was it a part of my childhood and I have loads of happy memories from it, earthquake, tugboat, hulk hogan, ultimate warrior, undertaker, the rockers, heart foundation, legion of doom, demolition, ravishing rick rude, honky tonk man, macho man, big boss man and loads of others, I used to have all the figures aswell, I sometimes watch the old fights on youtube and it takes me back to such a happy carefree part of my life, oh well times change

From that list Earthquake, Hawk, Rick Rude, Macho Man and Big Bossman are no longer with us.

The list of dead pro wrestlers is a long and depressing one.  http://deadwrestlers.net/

*edit*

Just going from people I watched growing up who died young (below 65 for the sake of argument) 

Paul Bearer (58)

Macho Man Randy Savage (58)

Giant Gonzalez (44)

Baston Boogler (53)

Luna (48)

Umanga (36)

Playboy Buddy Rose (56)

Test (33)

Demolition Crush (43)

Chris Benoit (40)

Sensational Sherri (49)

Bad News Brown (63)

Bam Bam Bigelow (45)

Earthquake (42)

Eddie Guerrro (38)

Big Bossman (42)

Hercules (45)

Crash Holly (32)

Road Warrior Hawk (46)

Miss Elizabeth (42)

Mr Perfect (44)

British Bulldog (39)

Yokozuna (38)

Gorilla Monsoon (62)

Owen Hart (34)

Ravishing Rick Rude (41)

Giant Haystacks (52)

Junk Yard Dog (45)

Big John Studd (46)

Dino Bravo (44)

Texas Tornado (33)

Andre the Giant (46)

Edited by The_Rev

Just when I thought I was out they reel me back in!

Just watched the Bray Wyatt promo on YouTube after hearing about it from a few others. All I can say is that it was brilliant. Best thing in NXT by far so im thrilled their joining the main roster. Be interesting to see how creative can mess it up though.

WP_20130601_003.jpg

Where the 'magic' is never likely to happen.

I had that quilt, and I'll have you know in year 5 at school I got Amy Stone under that quilt for a kissing session, so it is possible.

Then again, I did have mad game in year 5.  Bitches trippin' over themselves just to give me them juiceboxes, yo.

• Like 1

Â