The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Decided to get the network and check it out. I love it so far. Watched NXT takeover, which is my first experience of NXT, and I enjoyed it. 

But surely there's something wrong where the quality of matches are so much better than those at wrestlemania. Nakamura v zayn was great, I've only seen bits of zayn and never heard of Nakamura but was fully engaged with it. The main event of mania had two wrestlers I knew and one I'd been invested in for a decade and yet I was just bored. 

Also how are Samoa Joe and Finn Balor not on the main roster, both fantastic performers. 

Loving watching old mania and royal rumble matches. 

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Is Raw on the Network.

i.e. could I watch Raw from January 1999 and pretend it's 17 years ago?

Yep. 

I've been working my way though the attitude era, watching the royal rumble, then wrestlemania and the raw after wrestlemania. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Yup, my main use for the network has been watching Raws from 97 to 2000.

How about Nitro?

My mates and I have gotten into watching Raw and Smackdown every week, and bar Enzo and Cass it's pretty slim pickings, so we've considered just going back to 1996 and watching Nitro and Raw every week as if it's happening today. Watching the rise of the Monday night wars, the nWo, the Wolfpac, The Rock, Stone Cold.

What could be better?

• Like 1

How about Nitro?

My mates and I have gotten into watching Raw and Smackdown every week, and bar Enzo and Cass it's pretty slim pickings, so we've considered just going back to 1996 and watching Nitro and Raw every week as if it's happening today. Watching the rise of the Monday night wars, the nWo, the Wolfpac, The Rock, Stone Cold.

What could be better?

I had a WCW phase a while back but I like your idea of watching it week by week. Man wrestling used to be amazing.

That said there is some amazing talent on the current roster but the booking is terrible. These days feuds these are no more than two people paired up to dislike each other for 3 months. Sometimes they'll join up with another feuding pair and have a tag match, woooo.

9 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Yup, my main use for the network has been watching Raws from 97 to 2000.

8 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Yep. 

I've been working my way though the attitude era, watching the royal rumble, then wrestlemania and the raw after wrestlemania. 

Awesome. Tempted by that. Do you have to sign up for a year, or could I sign up for a couple of months?

Â