PL: Portsmouth a Match Thread 2010/04/18 16:00

limpid

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There has been a Pompey foul...Brown on Milner.

**** useless ref AGAIN...How Gabby didn't get a free-kick leading up to their goal, and their forward was offside as well. Then to give a free-kick against Gabby in the box is beyond belief!

A bit complexed.

From reading a couple of pages on this thread you would think we had played badly that first half?

I thought we looked very good going forward. Very good. I think our defending looks a bit shoddy though.

this is balls.

some movement up front and better crossing would be nice.

why oh why isn't delph on the bench? perfect game for him. And Boateng is having the freedom of the pitch to do what he wants.

as i said, this is balls. probably end a draw.

Delph has done his knee in

delph is injured i believe.

"captain fantastic" is totally invisible again. i didnt even know he was on the pitch until the last 5 minutes. god knows how shitter he will get when he gets tired on 60 minutes, instead of just running, pointing and passing sideways he'll just point.

this is balls.

some movement up front and better crossing would be nice.

why oh why isn't delph on the bench? perfect game for him. And Boateng is having the freedom of the pitch to do what he wants.

as i said, this is balls. probably end a draw.

Delph got a knee injury in training.More shots would be nice,instead of trying to walk it in or put it wide for a cross.

We need a clinical striker. We'd have 3 or 4 if we did.

Portsmouth are so open and poor.

Agbonlahor has looked quite good, Milner aswell.

Give ie 15, then stick Reo-Coker on for Petrov and Delfouneso on for Carew. Carew should have had 3. Without doubt. 2 absolute sitters.

completely agree with this.

kinell. how many pens has james faced for england and never got close to even touching one? stick him in a game that doesnt matter one jot to him and he turns into that kenny everett character with the massive hands!

hahahaaa, Brother Lee Love

kenever3.jpg