• Mark Hughes
    • Gareth Southgate
    • Tony Mowbray
    • Sven
    • Kevin Keegan
    • Martin Laursen
    • Ruud Gullit
    • Ron Atkinson one last crack!

If we were owned by a man who would, following this season, sack the manager on the back of 1 result like this, I'd be concerned.

1 result

are you blind?

How about:-

Felix Magath of Schalke, top of german league table and on course to win first ever German Bundesliga

Won it with Wolfsberg last year (again Wolfsbergs first German Bundesliga) and developed Edin Dzeko into world class striker!!

Seems a winner, and sort of european punt that Chelsea did with Jose!

If we were owned by a man who would, following this season, sack the manager on the back of 1 result like this, I'd be concerned.

It's always "one result!" with you isn't it? Haven't you noticed that all those "one results" are added together to form the league table? And that for the past two years, the "one results" from March onwards have absolutely dismal?

It's always "one result!" with you isn't it? Haven't you noticed that all those "one results" are added together to form the league table? And that for the past two years, the "one results" from March onwards have absolutely dismal?

Care to find examples of me saying it's only one result recently? I don't think I often say it.

And **** off with your condescension.

Care to find examples of me saying it's only one result recently? I don't think I often say it.

calm down timothy

i think martin jol would be an ideal replacement, he knows the prem league quite well and a big plus for me is he gets his sides playing atractive football, if we want to break into the top four in the next couple of years we need to stop playing this hoof football and get a manager in who has some tactical knowledge of how to play the game.

i now think it is time for a change, mon has had more than enough time and money to break that top four, i also feel that the club is going very stale and that the feel good factor is no longer there at the club. you wouldn't believe that we have a trip to wembley in 2 weeks time to look forward to.

I have to be honest. I've taken a lot of stick in the past on this site about my serious misgivings about MON and I find your overt optimism towards him unwarranted to say least. That said your posts are pretty reasonable and courteous.