• Mark Hughes
    • Gareth Southgate
    • Tony Mowbray
    • Sven
    • Kevin Keegan
    • Martin Laursen
    • Ruud Gullit
    • Ron Atkinson one last crack!

Black people call each other nigger's all of the time to sell records but that isn't classed as racist is it? I hate the word personally but it seems that whenever a non-white person says it, it is classed as ok, but whenever a white person says it they are classed as a racist and that doesn't seem fair to me.

Just wear your trousers low and a hat backwards and you'll be sweeeeeet

And start shottin crack

Now, I have no idea at all what you mean lol

Thats racist :shock:

Martin has shown that his tactical nounce is lacking, why not set out with a defensive 4-5-1 and make it hard initially for Chelsea, going for the jugular everytime can cause problems, like 7-1. I am not over reacting like many have today, but please, Martin, sort it out. A massive overhaul of the team is required, if we are not careful we will slip down to 10th and be the nearly men again. James Milner needs a rest, if he goes to South Africa he will be knackered next season for example, a shopping list of quality players must be made now,

for me it would be

Jamie o'Hara

Robbie Keane

Mathew Upson

Carlton Cole

Kasper Schmeichel

for starters

Martin has shown that his tactical nounce is lacking, why not set out with a defensive 4-5-1 and make it hard initially for Chelsea, going for the jugular everytime can cause problems, like 7-1. I am not over reacting like many have today, but please, Martin, sort it out. A massive overhaul of the team is required, if we are not careful we will slip down to 10th and be the nearly men again. James Milner needs a rest, if he goes to South Africa he will be knackered next season for example, a shopping list of quality players must be made now,

for me it would be

Jamie o'Hara

Robbie Keane

Mathew Upson

Carlton Cole

Kasper Schmeichel

for starters

LoL

for me it would be

Jamie o'Hara

Robbie Keane

Mathew Upson

Carlton Cole

Kasper Schmeichel

for starters

LoL

LOL, explain

for me it would be

Jamie o'Hara

Robbie Keane

Mathew Upson

Carlton Cole

Kasper Schmeichel

for starters

LoL

This. Think we'd have lost 14-1 with those players.

I've been in absolute disbelief since the game and haven't been bothered to post. Who would have thought 4 years into the now ever-vague 'five year plan' we'd concede 7 goals in one game. O'Neill has bought the players, he's supposed to be the motivator. As someone mentioned above, if it wasn't that him and Randy enjoy such a 'special relationship' I fear he'd be gone tomorrow morning and if it weren't for the fact we couldn't get anyone better; rightly so.

for me it would be

Jamie o'Hara

Robbie Keane

Mathew Upson

Carlton Cole

Kasper Schmeichel

for starters

LoL

LOL, explain

LOL = laughs out loud :winkold:

for me it would be

Jamie o'Hara

Robbie Keane

Mathew Upson

Carlton Cole

Kasper Schmeichel

for starters

LoL

This. Think we'd have lost 14-1 with those players.

These would be added to the squad bright spark

If we were owned by a man who would, following this season, sack the manager on the back of 1 result like this, I'd be concerned.

However I would hope that we have an owner who, special relationship aside, has the balls to ask the neccessary questions of the manager and if he feels it is needed give the manager help in an area e.g. coaching, transfers etc