• Gareth Southgate
    • Tony Mowbray
    • Sven
    • Kevin Keegan
    • Martin Laursen
    • Ruud Gullit
    • Ron Atkinson one last crack!

Guest Ricardomeister

7th would still get us into Europe but if we miss out by finishing 8th then that is a big step backwards and could well lead to the likes of Milner and Ash going and the team needing a major rebuilding.

I am unsure as to whether MON should go but if he did I think we would have to look at someone like Sven or Jol.

this sort of thread, whatever the defeat today, is the MOST EMBARRASING part of today.

It's this thread's existence that makes me ashamed to be a villa fan today, not the players' performance.

Shameful, knee-jerk and utterly ridiculous.

Fans of other clubs reading our board will be laughing at you.

Ridiculous.

Pointless thread. 7th/8th is not moving backwards from last season far enough to get MON sacked.

Get hammered by Chelsea again in FA cup and finish 8th i think the pressure will be overwhelming and he'll go whtehr pushed or not

Neither Birmingham's nor Everton's consistency this season gives me reason to believe they will pass us. Regardless of the FA Cup, which is just a bonus in a fairly good season, I still believe we will finish somewhere between 5th and 7th.

Today was **** awful. This thread, however, is just a massive overreaction.

Pointless thread. 7th/8th is not moving backwards from last season far enough to get MON sacked.

Get hammered by Chelsea again in FA cup and finish 8th i think the pressure will be overwhelming and he'll go whtehr pushed or not

Neither Birmingham's nor Everton's consistency this season gives me reason to believe they will pass us. Regardless of the FA Cup, which is just a bonus in a fairly good season, I still believe we will finish somewhere between 5th and 7th.

Today was **** awful. This thread, however, is just a massive overreaction.

Been coming ! it was only a matter of time.