• Gareth Southgate
    • Tony Mowbray
    • Sven
    • Kevin Keegan
    • Martin Laursen
    • Ruud Gullit
    • Ron Atkinson one last crack!

The thread was bad enough. Then I saw the poll options :lmao:

They're either terrible, inexperienced or no better then MON.

hear hear...this thread is utter bollocks....in fact its so much bollocks its double bollocks...

.....he will walk away....then after two months all the moaners will be saying ''what a top manager Martin was''

....love him or lose him.......

I would imagine that there is only one other manager that we would approach and that is David Moyes. He has over-achieved season after season and is by far the best out there to make Villa top four contenders.

So we've got less points than this time last season (having played more games) and are lower down the table, but we're improving?

And we should be happy to be avoiding relegation after what MON has spent? Are you serious?

As for 2 trips to Wembley, I'm sorry but I agree with Brian Clough, the league is the bread and butter. Thats the real test of a team, not one-off games against lower league opposition.

This

The thread was bad enough. Then I saw the poll options :lmao:

They're either terrible, inexperienced or no better then MON.

hear hear...this thread is utter bollocks....in fact its so much bollocks its double bollocks...

.....he will walk away....then after two months all the moaners will be saying ''what a top manager Martin was''

....love him or lose him.......

I love him but I also love my club and it's been a long time since I saw us lose 7-1 to a team made out of half a dozen reserves! The facts tell the full story and if Villa finish outside of the top 7 then MON has a lot to answer for!

If we finish outside of 7th then we have gone backwards and MON surely has to face the music for such a poor finish, yet again?

To be fair the choices in the list are pretty wank!

Jorgen Klinsmen - Couldn't cut it at the biggest club in Germany

Mark Hughes - would give a shot but wouldn't be happy about it

Gareth Southgate - Wank!

Tony Mowbray - TM vs MON's record at Celtic, say no more!

Sven - Joke checkbook manager! bankrupted Lazio - the Swedish Redknapp. Get Ridsdale on board with him an we would be set :twisted:

Kevin Keegan - Stands at the touchline with stress balls in his hands, lose 3 games in a row and have a heart attack!

Martin Laursen - Legend yes, manager NO

Ruud Gullit - Doubt it!

Ron Atkinson - Were not a home for racist pensioners!

This is why I think perhaps sometimes its best that football fans don't own clubs. While we're obviously the most passionate we can also be a bit short-sighted and irrational in our frustration.

7 **** 1 says it all Mantis!

As much as I enjoyed beating them 2-1 at Villa Park, i would rather have drawn that game 1-1 and lost 3-0 today than to suffer such a humiliation today!

Can you seriously see us finishing in the top 7 after today's performance?

Gareth Southgate - Wank!

Sven - Joke checkbook manager! bankrupted Lazio - the english Redknapp. Get Ridsdale on board with him an we would be set :twisted:

Kevin Keegan - Stands at the touchline with stress balls in his hands, lose 3 games in a row and have a heart attack!

Ruud Gullit - Doubt it!

I think it is totally disrespectful of you to call Big Ron a "racist pensioner". The guy played a lot of black players during his time at Villa and shouldn't be judged by remarks made off-air during another team's game!

This is why I think perhaps sometimes its best that football fans don't own clubs. While we're obviously the most passionate we can also be a bit short-sighted and irrational in our frustration.

7 **** 1 says it all Mantis!

As much as I enjoyed beating them 2-1 at Villa Park, i would rather have drawn that game 1-1 and lost 3-0 today than to suffer such a humiliation today!

Can you seriously see us finishing in the top 7 after today's performance?

It was also a freak result. So far this season when we've lost we've lost by a goal or two. I don't know what went wrong today but it happened and we must now get behind the team and the manager and move on.

Yes, definitely. We can finish 7th. There's even a slim chance we might finish 4th (although I'm doubting that).

Gareth Southgate - Wank!

Sven - Joke checkbook manager! bankrupted Lazio - the english Redknapp. Get Ridsdale on board with him an we would be set :twisted:

Ruud Gullit - Doubt it!

I think it is totally disrespectful of you to call Big Ron a "racist pensioner". The guy played a lot of black players during his time at Villa and shouldn't be judged by remarks made off-air during another team's game!

Just becasue he played black players at Villa hes not racist? lol ok

Racist = called a player of black ethnicity a n1gger

Age 71 = Pensioner

I'm sorry which part of my discription was incorrect?

Gareth Southgate - Wank!

Ruud Gullit - Doubt it!

Age 71 = Pensioner

The fact he's not a racist.

i knew VT would explode like this tonight.

We lost 7-1 big woop! If MON goes we wont get anyone better. 3-4 yrs ago we were below Boltons, Newcastles and Boros of this world! JESUS!

It dont bother me if we lost 1-0 or 7-1 we lost out on points here. People calling for blood cause of the result not the points! Utter nonsense! Serious!

Remember Evertons 1st game at HOME this season?? Well then

People on here need to grow up! MON is the best thing thats happened to us in a LONG LONG time.

Did we not go to a cup final this yr? 1st in 10 yrs? are we not in another cup final in 2 weeks time?

Get a grip!

Most of u on here no nothing of football!

SVEN! SVEN! LOL

Gareth Southgate - Wank!

Ruud Gullit - Doubt it!

Age 71 = Pensioner

So calling black people n1ggers on air isn't racist?

Yes it is, but he was of the generation when such a word was the norm.

Doesn't excuse him, not at all, but at the same time you read older books and you realise that this word wasn't bandished around as a insult but a description and he's of the generation, as i said, where it was acceptable to say it.

The guy isn't a racist at all, and if you knew anything of his career you would know this is such.

He made a mistake, we all do, get over it.

Gareth Southgate - Wank!

Ruud Gullit - Doubt it!

Age 71 = Pensioner

It was an off the cuff racist remark which he now hugely regrets no doubt. That doesn't make him a full blown racist.