New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really don't like this kit... "Trade forex like a pro"?? Wtf is that all about. I know they are our sponsors but ffs we shouldn't have cheesy shite like that on our kits. Definately wont be buying it this year.

Erm....don't think i'll be paying £45 for a 2yr old top.

Apparently Nike don't value us that high to give us a new design, so, I don't value them enough to give them my money. :shock:

Adidas have given Derby County and Hamburg the same template aswell as Plymouth and Stoke.

Iamgine if we had the same template as a lower league club

derby-county-10-11-adidas-home-kit-b.jpg

hsv-10-11-third-adidas-kit.jpg

At least no team has our kit design this year even though it is 2 years old.

What a complete load of shit some drama queens type on this board. Many teams have the same template. So what, Nike have used an older template. As far as I am aware, we are the only team wearing it at the moment. So in that case, it is exclusive to us. To be honest, i would like to see our colours in some of Nike's earlier designs again because some of thier earlier shirts were quality.

Each to their own.... It's just my preference not to waste £45 on a top I know is 2yrs out of date, when I could get a 2yr old Villa top that looks a hell of a lot better for a tenner!

Each to their own.... It's just my preference not to waste £45 on a top I know is 2yrs out of date, when I could get a 2yr old Villa top that looks a hell of a lot better for a tenner!

This makes zero sense to me. Just because the template is 2 years old doesn't mean the shirt is?

people will moan about anything..

if we'd kept it similar to last season everyone would be moaning saying its just the same as last seasons with a new sponser on.

it is pre-season though and i understand that people cant moan about MON's tactics and players selections at this time of year :winkold:

Could someone just remind me what date the shirts are available to buy please?

I went into the shop by the Bullring today, they said in the next four weeks because of the manufactures. I've heard dates of 6th August (Valencia at home) and 8th August off different people on here. But theres been nothing confirmed yet?

Â