PL: Chelsea a Match Thread 2010/03/27 15:00

limpid

Subs: Guzan, Beye, Cuellar, Davies, Salifou, Downing, Delfouneso.

I'd think Albrighton would be disappointed that we've gone with three defenders and dropped him.

I wonder if it will be Milner of Gabby on the right hand side. I would hope for Milner.

Question marks on fitness for too many of ours for my liking.

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully its a 4-3-3 with ashley on the left gabby on the right and carew in the middle up front. Feeling good about this. Sidders and Carew to score 2-1 win again :)

also a big YAY at L.Young at right back

chelsea have drogba on the bench and i cant remember the last time anelka scores, if we can score early and force them to bring on drogba who isnt fit i can see us getting a 1-0 win, i wont be bothered if we lose today not like we are expecting to win, as long as the boys wear their hearts on their sleeves and get stuck i dont care UTV !!!!!!

Guest Ricardomeister

Drogba had a slight injury earlier in the week so I assume Ancelotti doesn't want to risk someone carrying a niggle.

Well there is good and bad in the team.

The good - it's the team he should have played Wednesday (maybe rest Dunne and put Cueller there) - so at least he has put that right.

The Bad - it's too late !. It won't effect the rresult today - it may have done Wednesday !.

We will see, I'm expecting a 3 0 loss. Think they have pulled a masterstroke to be honest. We can handle Drogba - we have the brawn and the battle.

What we dont have is the speed - hence they put Anelka in !,

I like the fact that he has puty Luke back in at RB... Maybe he is beginning to see some sense. Feeling more confident about todays match now...

Still cant see us getting much but nice to see a good selection all the same.