PL: Chelsea a Match Thread 2010/03/27 15:00

limpid

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finally we look to have a balanced team, shame its taken 31 games to get it, downing had to be dropped, he needs the rest and be nice to get jimmy back on the wing.

still think it will be a draw, but wouldnt put it past us to go and win.

id rather a win or a lose, but thats due to the bad omens

i.e

manc's we won, drew and lost the final

chavski we won, ? and semi final ?

so we need to break that hoodoo :D

Could we go 4-5-1 with milner in the middle and gabby on the wing?

One of the beauties of this team selection is that it gives Ancelotti a lot to think about. Gabby will be dropping onto the wing, Milner and Young will be floating all over the place. Chelsea defenders in disarray not knowing who the jaysus they should be tracking.

If anyone is watching on Setanta Ireland, I would recommend you turn off the sound..

Fat Pat Dolan is a proper word removed. What a bullshitter...... I would love to punch him in the face.

remember when the 4-4 at the bridge a couple of years back... i think gabby and maloney played wide with big John through the middle and we tore them to pieces, only ballack's dive and zat knight's subsequent red card prevented us getting a really good win. hopefully Mo'N is going for a similar tactic today

If anyone is watching on Setanta Ireland, I would recommend you turn off the sound..

Fat Pat Dolan is a proper word removed. What a bullshitter...... I would love to punch him in the face.

Himself and the other guy are now parodies of themselves and they know it. That shit about goalkeeping trumps or whatever it was is typical of how bad it is, it's good.