PL: Chelsea a Match Thread 2010/03/27 15:00

limpid

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was thick from Collins, you could clearly see the player was going to nick it. No complaints about the pentaly being awared. I do have a few complaints about their dirty challenges escaping the ref's attention though.

there was no contact so how was it a penalty?

Guest Ricardomeister

We have huffed and puffed but still only had 2 shots in 45 minutes so we need to rectify that if we are to get anything today.

I thought people were being silly on about dives from chelsea but this is the 1st time ive watched them in a long time and my god! ive counted 4 dives and 3 elbows and 1 high foot!

It was a pen thou just the player knew what he was doing so he was going down slowly. We wouldn't moan if it was Ash or Gabby going down like that.

This weekend is how ive predicted it so far. We lose. Spuds win and Blues hold for a point against Arsenal.

We've played well but they are very good at making everything they do count. They're the most efficient team in the league, clever, canny and as cynical as the election race. Mikkel should have been sent off.

We need to get in referee's faces, moan, complain, roll around and generally make life more difficult for referees. We're far too nice.

That was thick from Collins, you could clearly see the player was going to nick it. No complaints about the pentaly being awared. I do have a few complaints about their dirty challenges escaping the ref's attention though.

there was no contact so how was it a penalty?

There was contact. Minimal, but enough.

I suppose it was a dive in that there was minimal contact, but you can't look to tackle like that in the box and not get the ball.

Aye, there's no way there was enough contact to take him over, he felt the contact and went down. You can't really blame the ref for giving it, he really didn't have too much choice about it, but it was a definite dive, and that's why they're dirty cheating words removed.