• A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • sidwell (for Gabby 80)
    • Heskey (for Carew 80)

You all must be wrong because we dont win games in March!!! :lol:

Just been looking at the table and we are in a great position! Not sure who Brazil was talking to this morning on Talksport but he thought it was between Villa and Spurs for 4th but favoured us. I am amazed that even though we are in this position people still moan :lol:

Big result that was. I'm delighted with 4 points from 2 tough away games, now if we can follow this up with a couple of home wins then were be in a great position.

MOTM jimmy milner of course, closely followed by Collins who thought had another solid game.

Also, you have to seriously question what the hell Martin was doing by making such a negative double substitution near the end which was just inviting pressure

Damned if he does and damned if he doesn't is the way I see it.

Brilliant done by MON if you ask me.

Great win btw!

At first I was a bit dissapointed that we sat back, time wasted and played 4-5-1 for the last 15 minutes.

But, on reflection, it was against an unpredictable Wigan side who have beaten Chelsea and Liverpool.

Happy with the win!

Super Jimmy Milner for the winner!

I just wish that our midfielders had a few more shots from outside the box! We know that Downing, Ash and Milner can all score from long range - MON just needs to work it into the tactics!

And if we win on Saturday and United can do the Scousers on Sunday we are above them with two games still in hand. I know we still have to win those games in hand but it is a great position to be in at the moment.

Also, you have to seriously question what the hell Martin was doing by making such a negative double substitution near the end which was just inviting pressure

Gabby was injured so not much choice with that one really....

Heskey was a fresh pair of legs for Carew, although he gave the ball away once which was dreadful. As someone said Heskey is probably the best defensive striker in the premiership!

TBF Wigan's 5 man midfield were making it difficult for us BEFORE the substitutions were made...and Sidwell very nearly scored from a long range shot when he came on.

collins was v. good again, milner was excellent as well, the best he has played in a few weeks

warnock was very dodgy first half but recovered in the second half to some extent - although he is on a bit of a inconsistent run at the moment

carew did quite well, hopefully he will play to the same level and above for the remainder of the season

i was quite impressed with our contingent last nite, dont know how many we took but from row D it looked around 2,500 -3,000, which i think is a good turnout for a midweek fixture