• Milner
    • Petrov
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • sidwell (for Gabby 80)
    • Heskey (for Carew 80)

I WANNA SHAG MILNER!

Take him in the shower after the game. :lol:

Good game against a Jackel and Hyde team. They beat Liverpool then get stuffed by Bolton. Any win away in the Premier league is a good victory.

I was going to give Sidwell MOM but then I thought why stop Jimmy getting 100%.

I WANNA SHAG MILNER!

Good game against a Jackel and Hyde team. They beat Liverpool then get stuffed by Bolton. Any win away in the Premier league is a good victory.

That's a silly reason not to vote for Sidwell. I voted for him just because you didn't! :P

Great win boys, thats exactly what we needed.

Jimmy sensational, it's indicative of how good a season he is having in that it's not a question of him getting in the England squad, the question is whether he's in the team for the world cup! magic

I WANNA SHAG MILNER!

That's a silly reason not to vote for Sidwell. I voted for him just because you didn't! :P

Hunt him down. :lol:

The ref was abysmal. Plus the linesmen were also very, very poor.

The standard of refereeing across the PL this season has been very, very poor. I think its to do with the fact that the athleticism of the league has shot up, games are faster, but we still have refs in their 40s and 50s plodding around.

Most enjoyable away match for a long time, Wigans high tempo tactics suited us. Big 3 points for us especially as we now have a home game against Wolves on Saturday which could see us go 4th for a couple of hours

We would have to win by 8 goals I think, for us to go 4th.

Great result, chuffed to monkeys!

We're going to have to make top four this year or next, or Milner will be off for sure at this rate, what a fantastic display again from him.

The referee was a word removed too.

Milner 10/10

I guess Wigans passing game suited us. We had several chances to score in the 1st half, but didn't take them. However, some very slick moves and play. Some of the best I've seen for a while. That Carew flick would have been fantastic after Milner also flicked.

We must beat Wolves and we probably should beat Sunderland then we'll be laughing.