• Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • sidwell (for Gabby 80)
    • Heskey (for Carew 80)

Milner is quite simply a superb footballer. I would let have his machine-like way with my missus. While I stroke one off over his back.

However, Ashley was hit and miss again, and as for Downing, I don't get why he's an automatic starter.

Sidwell didn't have long but proved once again that he has become a 'nothing' player and the sooner he is replaced the better. That's a shame because last season I was championing him as a player who will come good. Egg on my fat face.

Petrov is excellent on the ball and reads the game fairly well, but he simply isn't able to assert himself as much as we need him to, and that makes it harder for Milner. He is also obsessed with playing sqaure balls rather than looking forward. I hope that next season we get someone else in and Petrov only plays in a 5 man midfield.

Still, a good battling performance with a few nice passages play and an overall good game of football to watch. Which is refreshing.

Is there a more hard working player in the whole of world football than James Milner?! I mean seriously where does the guy get his engine from? Sign me up for some of whatever he us on anyway, top top player.

Good away performance, I thought it merited a goal or two more TBH. Milner... as everyone's said.. was the difference. And once I got a reliable stream, it was a fun game to watch.

I'm pretty sure MON brought on Sidwell AND Heskey just to wind up sections of the internet.