PompeyVillan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ender4 said:

Would love to see RDR2.

RDR was my 4th best game on the PS3.

It's one of those things I enjoy being a dick about so I apologise in advance but Red Dead Redemption was RDR2. The (inevitable) next game will be the third in the series. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Agent is still in the ether isn't it? 

They've still got the trademark but it's been quiet for about 3 years now, it was rumoured to be a playstation exclusive, not sure how much Sony are willing to pay for that but I'd have thought rockstar would struggle with the production costs on an exclusive

Did you see the leak a couple of months ago? Old screens with no information whatsoever about what they actually did with it, if they're still making it, or if it'll ever be released...but it's not officially dead yet.

If their next game is a Bully game I would be over the moon, I'd probably go as far as saying I enjoyed it more than any of the PS2 GTA games.

• 1 month later...

Here you go guys:

Red Dead Redemption was one of Take Two Interactive’s most successful games, selling more than 15 million units. A sequel (Red Dead Redemption 2) was always on the cards and now it seems a announcement is going to happen during E3 this year.

http://fraghero.com/rumor-red-dead-redemption-2-details-leaked-e3-reveal-planned/

• Like 1

Hmm.

Rockstar traditionally don't do much/anything at E3.

And why would a tipster go to a website I've never heard of to offer scoop? There's so many better known places to take it, although they may also treat it with short shrift without any corroboration.

There is some work going on with RDR, Microsoft had the original running on the Xbox One recently which accidentally got revealed. 

I hope it's right (and increasingly I think RDR might Rockstar's next title) but I think this might be more guesswork than anything confirmed. But I'd delighted to be wrong.

RDR2 is definitely coming out. A friend of mine did some work on it a couple of weeks ago. Totally random as he's not in the video game industry but he was motion captured for something in the game. He isn't meant to talk about it but I thought it's okay to just share it with VT. I'm sure his secret is safe with you guys, right? ;)

Neoseeker amongst others now carrying the story that's in development for a 2017 release and reveal at E3. The article I read also provided a name - Red Dead Redemption 2: Legends of the West. 

Redemption 2 makes some sense if the game does star the kid from the Redemption, but that subtitle is so shitty it must be wrong, surely. I was expecting another 'R' like Red Dead Rebellion, or something 

4 hours ago, hogso said:

Neoseeker amongst others now carrying the story that's in development for a 2017 release and reveal at E3. The article I read also provided a name - Red Dead Redemption 2: Legends of the West. 

Redemption 2 makes some sense if the game does star the kid from the Redemption, but that subtitle is so shitty it must be wrong, surely. I was expecting another 'R' like Red Dead Rebellion, or something 

That's the same name and details given in the article DK82 posted. All jumping on the bandwagon of the original source I suspect.

Agree that subtitle is atrocious though. If there's any truth in this, that has to be a working title. I also would expect another 'R' name.

Â