Red Dead Redemption

PompeyVillan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to have to take something monumentally good to top RDR being my game of the year. I could wax lyrical about this game for absolutely hours.

It's going to have to take something monumentally good to top RDR being my game of the year. I could wax lyrical about this game for absolutely hours.

Aye, it's rather fantastic. Have you dipped into the multiplayer yet Sie? The free roam mode is great fun when you posse up.

Aye, it's rather fantastic. Have you dipped into the multiplayer yet Sie? The free roam mode is great fun when you posse up.

Not really had a chance to bask in the free roam aspect. Every time I've went online, we've ended up just playing game modes. To be honest though, the multiplayer isn't nearly as good as it should be because of the deathwish retards playing it with auto-aim, as was the case with GTAIV. That and the online world doesn't feel as alive, organic and emergent as the single player one.

That and the online world doesn't feel as alive, organic and emergent as the single player one.

I think that's why I like the free road mode so much. It's more of an extension of the single player game rather than a restrictive set of objectives.

I've got 2 shit games for the XBOX 360 that i got with the console, namely forza motorsport thing and viva pinata. They're both in the original wrapping. Never taken out of their plastic even. Can I trade them in against a new game? Let's say RDD is €40, but €15 if you trade in two games, can I trade in my two even though they're worth about a tenner for the two of them max and get the discount? It is a stupid question because then what would stop people from just buying 2 really cheap xbox 360 games preowned and trading them in against the new game in the same purchase, but what is the stipulation?

It is a stupid question because then what would stop people from just buying 2 really cheap xbox 360 games preowned and trading them in against the new game in the same purchase

That's called flipping. It goes on, there are websites which have huge forum threads dedicated to it. Why isnt it common? Well, on a trade in the shop controls the price they buy at and the price they sell at. You can "flip" between different shops (for the sake of argument lets say HMV and Game) to make a small profit on trade ins, but you have to know specifically what you are doing and when you should be doing it as the shops will change their trade in prices all the time. You wont get €25 for that Viva Pinata/Forza 2 disc that came bundled with the 360 though. Cheapassgamer is a good website to look at, but as you used the € sign in your post you might not get much use out of it. The site caters to the USA, Canada, Australia and Great Britain.

Not ventured at all into online yet Si, will do at some point though.

Open world the whole game but with other multiplayers in there?

Only got about 7 story missions to go then i'll join ya ;)

tried doing the Bounty hunter bonus on online tonight...for about 4 hours..got so close loads of times and a couple of stupid words removed ruined it for me by killing me.

Anyway, you have to get a bounty of $5000..as it goes up the law get ridiculously accurate and its just **** hard man..

I tried shacking up in a barn but I just couldnt do it. Closest I got was 4650..then a clearing in the woods shot me..I nearly **** cried!!!!!! :'(

Â