PL: Man Utd h Match thread 2010/02/10 19:45

limpid

How d'you feel about a 46 yr old Canadian ex glory hunting Leeds fan back in the 70s, born in Bournemouth, now Villan for four years? Never been to Villa Park, hopeful for 2011. We'll see.

cheers, Gary

Never, never have I ever supported Mancs, L'pool or Le Arse. NEVER.

Welcome to the Colonial Villans club mate. Only been to VP once myself :oops:

Carew's been by and large useless this season, I'm somewhat glad not to see him playing. Hoping Delph can have a good game, I think he might shine.

Or get sent off, either way.

(Have a crafty £1 on him to score actually...)

Fair play to MON, that is the exact team that I would've picked!! I think 4-5-1 is the perfect way to bring Delph into the side. I was sure that Carew would start, and that we would get stuffed, but now I'm quite optimistic!

Even when there is no alternative Carew is not picked. Be surprised to see him play anymore than three ful games (thats 270 minutes!) for the Villa between now and season end

not fair to say really. the 451 is obv something martin and JR thought about over the last few days for this game. John could play the next 3 as its not against strong teams such as United!

How d'you feel about a 46 yr old Canadian ex glory hunting Leeds fan back in the 70s, born in Bournemouth, now Villan for four years? Never been to Villa Park, hopeful for 2011. We'll see.

cheers, Gary

Never, never have I ever supported Mancs, L'pool or Le Arse. NEVER.

Welcome to the Colonial Villans club mate. Only been to VP once myself :oops:

Thanks man! Couldn't ask to be a member of a more stellar club. UTV!!!! twenty mins to go by Canuck time....working with a minimised window on VT, no streaming allowed on pain of sacking :-(

Happy with that team.

Hopefully it will be Young in a free role supporting Gabby and Milner and Downing playing on their natural wings, Stan holding and Delph keeping our wide players in the game by giving them the ball.

Kept it 0-0 for 70 mins and then throw Carew on to win the game if he can be arsed of course.