LC: SF Blackburn a Match Thread 2010/01/14 20:00

limpid

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure Dunn is on 4 bookings, maybe a suspension if he's booked.

a 5th booking after new year does not result in a suspension now.

End of Feb isn't it, rather than end of the year?

I dont think this game is going to be on.

What do you base this on? Have you checked the weather? are you in Blackburn? Becasue i have checked the weather and it looks fine apart from maybe the odd fluttering.

I dont think this game is going to be on.

What do you base this on? Have you checked the weather? are you in Blackburn? Becasue i have checked the weather and it looks fine apart from maybe the odd fluttering.

As you know I'm pretty close and we've got nothing as yet, that said there is some snow - a very light new covering so far - only a few miles away in Lytham.

I'll be keeping an eye on this all day as I need to let work know my availability for tomorrow too.

As you know I'm pretty close and we've got nothing as yet, that said there is some snow - a very light new covering so far - only a few miles away in Lytham.

I'll be keeping an eye on this all day as I need to let work know my availability for tomorrow too.

Cheers Lancs keep us updated if you can somehow?

I said it in the Generals thread on Monday - I reckon this game will be off, and it will have sod all to do with the weather.

Blackburn have injury problems, Blackburn are low on confidence, Blackburn are at home 1st leg.

They will look for any excuse to get this called off in my opinion to get their players back, to get home leg advantage and to try and put a couple of results together in the league.

My expectation - if there is one snowflake anywhere around Lancashire they will say the surrounding roads are unsafe.

It happens - look at West Ham !!!

And we did it about 10 yrs ago - Man City at home if I recall.

They will look for any excuse to get this called off in my opinion to get their players back, to get home leg advantage and to try and put a couple of results together in the league.

They can't do that I wouldn't have thought. Surely it has to be the way the draw came out which is us at home second.

They can't do that I wouldn't have thought. Surely it has to be the way the draw came out which is us at home second.

You're right. If they had to, they'd make the away leg next wednesday when we were supposed to be at home, and then we'd have to re arrange the home leg. That's what they have done with the Mancs semi-final. There is no way they'd play the home leg before the away, IMO.