The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

I dont like eubank jr at all but liam smith came across like a utter dick head during that press conference  asking him about his sexualality. Why you asking if he is gay? Do you have problems with gay people liam?

**** idiot

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I dont like eubank jr at all but liam smith came across like a utter dick head during that press conference  asking him about his sexualality. Why you asking if he is gay? Do you have problems with gay people liam?

**** idiot

What Eubank should have said was, "if I was gay, I certainly wouldn't fancy you". You don't like Eubank, well I feel that way about all the Smiths. I really hope Eubank does a number on Smith tomorrow and knocks that homophobic grin off his face. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sheepyvillian said:

What Eubank should have said was, "if I was gay, I certainly wouldn't fancy you". You don't like Eubank, well I feel that way about all the Smiths. I really hope Eubank does a number on Smith tomorrow and knocks that homophobic grin off his face. 

Hate him and his skanky brothers but think he may out think Eubank if he keeps behind the jab and does not get drawn into a battle, lets hope he loses his head

On another subject very much looking forward to seeing the 'Beast' in the UK next Saturday 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Hate him and his skanky brothers but think he may out think Eubank if he keeps behind the jab and does not get drawn into a battle, lets hope he loses his head

On another subject very much looking forward to seeing the 'Beast' in the UK next Saturday 

I'm giving Eubank the nod too big and too strong and he's improved a lot under the tutelage of RJ.

The Yarde fight is going to be a cracker. Yarde is another fighter who has improved since employing James Cook as his proper trainer, hopefully he won't forget to put the gumshield in between rounds, like Tunde did.

• Like 1

Carl Froch is such an unlikeable prick. 

Talking about flattening Groves while stood next to Groves. clearing in the woods. 

1 hour ago, av1 said:

Carl Froch is such an unlikeable prick. 

Talking about flattening Groves while stood next to Groves. clearing in the woods. 

Knob but a proper warrior 

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Catterall and Taylor not very friendly in the crowd. Catterall jumping out his seat to have it!

It’s off again i read. Suppose to be March 4th. Taylor injured. The collateral damage that “ loss “ had for Catterall has been immense. Should have 4 belts and be set up for life. Now he’s waiting on a rematch with Taylor over a year for 1 belt. The bugging thing ? Fight wasn’t even close. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

It’s off again i read. Suppose to be March 4th. Taylor injured. The collateral damage that “ loss “ had for Catterall has been immense. Should have 4 belts and be set up for life. Now he’s waiting on a rematch with Taylor over a year for 1 belt. The bugging thing ? Fight wasn’t even close. 

I kind of agree but can see how a partisan crowd, and a multi belt champion plus the  fact Taylor produced his best work in the last three or four rounds got the decision. I agree though you’ve got to feel for Catterill 

Edited by Follyfoot

Â