• Carew
    • Reo-Coker

If you had to pick your favourite out of :-

2-0 Chelsea Home

2-0 Arsenal Away

3-1 Liverpool Away

2-1 Chelsea Home

0-1 Utd Away

Which would rank highest? have to be todays for me!! nice to have a choice tho eh?!!

i dunno, plop away was right after wigan, i wasnt confident (strangely not as confident as today) and yet i dont think in the whole 90 mins of that game we looked like losing, we looked great

id argue that performance got us going, i thought despite us playing well today some other **** macheda was going to do us in old trafford time, i dont think it was until i saw the 3 come up and fergie go tits that i felt comfortable

I really thought we'd suffer this season, after the dissapointing end to the last, it must be so hard to pick yourselves up and have another go at cracking that top 4 and until now I've been quietly confident that we could have a decent season but now I'd say we've got ourselves into the same position as last year and a chance to have another go at cracking the top 4. We're in the mixer. For all the fanfare and exposure and brown nosing, Spurs and city currently sit 2 and 3 points behind us respectively.

I am conscious that liverpool have had such a shit season so far by their standards and are still only a few points behind us, much like the goons last season but I think we have fresh experience of how to handle pressure as the season closes out.

We are also in semi final of a cup competition and I for one havn't particulaly missed the europa league. We're going to have good performances against the big boys this season and lose to teams we 'shouldn't' but for us not to get any credit compared to spurzzzz and shity pisses me off! ok thats my last post of the night, the beers are really starting to take hold!

If MON turned up at my house tonight, greased up, his three card in his hand, demanding deep meaningful penetrative sex with me...

well, I'd still tell him to **** off, but I think I would take a little bit longer to do so.

First time in a long time I felt comfortable when MON brought on his subs. All great changes IMO. Makes for a good change when MON ridiculously brought Sidwell on against Spurs a couple of weeks back.....

Yes, that's something I was very pleased with too. When Downing was getting subbed I thought "Oh no he's gonna put Sidwell on", wisely MON chose Coker who gave us that determination and energy we needed to hold onto the win. I also thought Collins did well too when he came on apart from when he made a clumsy tackle which resulted in a freekick in a dangerous position but luckily nothing happened from it.

MON was tacticially very astute today.

office party yesterday with a free bar fromm noon til 5:30

quite day most of today

my boss is a Man U consumer unit so I waited until the final whistle to send him a 'thanks for the weekend' text

fair play, he texted back to say **** off and don't come in on Monday

a shout should also go out today to Wolves and Bolton, a nice 0:0 draw tomorrow would make it quite neat.

When Gabby intercepted the ball off Fletcher and tried to pass it too Heskey, he could have easily slotted it past Kuszczak himself. Oh well. :)

Or even Young! Ashley that is...!

Was it Young in the box? Oh well.

Was a bit annoyed that they only showed two of our chances and that the first half looked like it was all Utd as well, but they seemed to redress the balance a bit in the analysis

laffed at them having to not point out we'd gone third so as not to spoil the thrilling Spurs-Wolves result