• A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Collins
    • Carew
    • Reo-Coker

I see there are some who don't rate MON who have come on and praised the team so fair play to them.

I wonder if barrysboot and tro will come and give credit?

Also great timing by sting. What a week to return and carry on moaning like a d$@k. Maybe one day he will be right.

100% record against the top 4, 3rd in the league and semi final of the cup. Proud to have had faith in the manager.

I love Mon and think he's a very good manager, just a very fustrating one if you referring to me as someone who don't rate him :winkold:

I've just got in from a night on the razz and still grinning :)

I'm just setting the recorder for MOTD which I obviously missed, can't wait to hear what the pundits have to say....

Well done boys, absolute dogs bollocks of a weekend!

Great Too see, wonderful.

Had a feeling yesterday this would happen and placed £5 * 4 times on the win for me and each of my 3 boys.

I think its only the 3rd time ive been in a bookies.

Boys over the moon with their extra pocket money coming from the winnings, but im keeping the stake.

what a match!!!!!!

totally unbelieveable

in a match where even a draw would have been an amazing result, villa do the unthinkable and beat the best Premier League team on their home ground :D

when villa last won at old trafford, lots of posters out here wouldnt have even been born, so for most, this is a 1st(out of hopefully many) in their lives. the last time was in 1983, 26 years ago

and 3 wins out of 3 matches against the "big 4" is amazing :D

WHAT A RESULT! We deserved that and as strange as it sounds i felt it coming and glad i had a bet on it :lol:

This wasn't just 3 points to me, this has shown that we are capable of getting into the top 4 this season, it showed that the Young, Downing, Milner is working, it has filled the team with so much confidence that they are capable of beating anybody and if we can take that into the next game it will be a big help, it will put bums on seats at Villa park, which in turn will create a better atmosphere, it comes close to the transfer window and the win and our position will say to any potential signings that Villa are worth a punt, IT FEEDS GARETH BARRY'S MIND TALK WITH "SHIT! THAT'S **** UP MY EXCUSE FOR LEAVING" It says to Capello that he may have to keep is eye on us a bit more than he intended.

Its been a long time coming so lets get carried away with it:lol:

Not a lot being said about Roony cheating is there? Surprise Surprise!

Oh ye, Dunne must be pissing himself looking at Man City and MON must be pissing himself still in disbelief that city let him go so theycould spend 23 lillion :lol:

Well, I won the bet I made with the Irish girl I work with with (Man U fan) for a fiver.....I told her I'd give her a chance to win her money back, double or nothing for the next game with them. haha, I love this......

Villa!

I see there are some who don't rate MON who have come on and praised the team so fair play to them.

I wonder if barrysboot and tro will come and give credit?

Also great timing by sting. What a week to return and carry on moaning like a d$@k. Maybe one day he will be right.

100% record against the top 4, 3rd in the league and semi final of the cup. Proud to have had faith in the manager.

I know. It's sad isn't it. You are so right.

superb stuff from the lads. Have just voted for RBD for MOTM. Seems he is neck and neck with Agbo. Both were excellent, in an all round superb, memorable display.

My ratings:

Brad: 8. Did what was needed. some good saves, and safe hands

Young L: 8 another good display, at both RB and LB. Grew into the game

Warnock: 7 Good whilst he was on. Dependable

RBD: 9 MOTM. A rock. read the game superby. great interceptions. Good pace. Great strength. A leader.

Carlos: 8. Did well CH, but not at his best when switched to RB.

Stan: 9 The Man. Our best CM player today, again.

Milly: 8. Did well, was everywhere. gave it away quite a bit 2nd half though.

Asher: 8. Worked his socks off again, with some elements of quality.

Downing: 7 As above. Put in a great shift

gabby: 9. Quality stuff. great goal, great workrate, great player

Emily: 8. Great contribution. Lacked the clinical finish though.

Carew: didn't do much

Coker: ran about well, and held us together at the death

Undertaker: 8. Does exactly what it says on the tin.

MON: 10 for this game. It all paid off last night. Kudos to you sir. :clap:

I reckon the whole of our street heard the shouts when we won! Bloody incredible. Yes, I am old enough to be around when we last won at OT, but I honestly couldn't remember what it felt like.

As for the fans - bloody magnificent. All you could hear on commentary were the Villa Fans singing! Just felt this was the day we could do it, we've been edging closer and closer for the last 3 seasons......... and now we finally blew that bloody curse out of the water!

As for ratings - who the hell cares!? I don't, I just know they all played superbly well, and can't fault anyone, because they all did the job they needed to do and played for the team. Excellent.

I am still delirious. I was going to be out for the first half so I set to record it, got back and switched my mobile off and started watching from start (about 40 mins behind real time). We got to 70 mins and I was crapping myself think shit we need to score a goal and had the urge to fast forward it but resisted the urge and watched the full game, breathless after 90 mins.

What a performance by the players. Excellent tactics by MON, good sub choices.

Wow. My throat is sore from the celebrations and my head hurts from all the alcohol, but still I woke up a happy man. We may not have had he ball as much as they did, we may not have created as many chances. But we battled harder and we attacked them when we could. I am immensly proud of the team effort we delivered last night.

And although I will emhasize the team effort and the tactical triumph from the manager, I want to give special praise for Richard Dunne. What a rock! Even frustrated Manure fans in the pub had to applaud (ok, they didn't actually clap their hands) his performance. 10/10: Man of the match.

Everyone was superb. I gave Gabby MotM because he scored the goal. Everybody worked incredibly hard yesterday, great effort and fully deserved win. Had a peak at RedCafe and a few were quite complimentary "We weren't that bad, Villa were just really good".

Great Too see, wonderful.

Had a feeling yesterday this would happen and placed £5 * 4 times on the win for me and each of my 3 boys.

I think its only the 3rd time ive been in a bookies.

Boys over the moon with their extra pocket money coming from the winnings, but im keeping the stake.

Ditto. Won £280 and distributed it to the family, biggest share to the teenager whose birthday it was and who had to work during the match.

Now I just have to work out how to retrieve the money from the Bwin website. Which I'm not finding easy. :(