• A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Collins
    • Carew
    • Reo-Coker

Almost forgot - Kudos to those who were there. It sounded like Villa Park on TV at times. The announcers even had to acknowledge it: "that noise you are hearing is from the Villa faithful" (or something like that), and the celebration at the end looked massive, and a wave from MON. I'm glad I chose Villa - best fans in the league.

I was at my mates wedding so just got in, pissed. Ironically he is a Manure supporter, his family are all Manure, his inlaws all noses.

I had a **** great time!!!!! Nowt better than doing them c**ts. about ucking time. Who cares that they battered us. It make sup for last season and I'd rathe rather get something from being batter by Manure than a draw after Burnley battering us.

MAJESTIC ALL ROUND!!!!

When the half-time whistle sounded, few could argue that they were good value for their lead.

From avfc.co.uk

What are they trying to say?

What do you mean?

They're just saying that not many could deny we deserved the lead at half time. I don't think there's any hidden meaning.

When the half-time whistle sounded, few could argue that they were good value for their lead.

From avfc.co.uk

What do you mean?

They're just saying that not many could deny we deserved the lead at half time. I don't think there's any hidden meaning.

Well yes that is what they meant, but they said the opposite.

It's either few could argue they weren't good value, or few could deny they were good value.

I've had a couple of pints.

From avfc.co.uk

What do you mean?

It's either few could argue they weren't good value, or few could deny they were good value.

I see what you mean actually. It does make sense, in that few could argue with the fact that they were good value for the lead.

But I agree, it's an unusual/slightly confusing way of phrasing it.

From avfc.co.uk

What do you mean?

I see what you mean actually. It does make sense, in that few could argue with the fact that they were good value for the lead.

But I agree, it's an unusual/slightly confusing way of phrasing it.

'to argue' and 'to argue with' are totally different verbs.

I see there are some who don't rate MON who have come on and praised the team so fair play to them.

I wonder if barrysboot and tro will come and give credit?

Also great timing by sting. What a week to return and carry on moaning like a d$@k. Maybe one day he will be right.

100% record against the top 4, 3rd in the league and semi final of the cup. Proud to have had faith in the manager.

last time we won at old trafford i wasn't born, the last time we beat them in the league i was 10.. i didn't think this day would come!

I didn't feel confident until that final whistle went!

First half we played out of our skins, we'd out play anyone playing like that. 2nd half was backs against the wall but our defending was epic

10/10 for everyone for me :twisted: