General Chat

Stevo985

I've ruined my curry. I burned the garlic and then proceeded to burn the onion. Damn you kind-hearted people who phoned up to ask how I'm enjoying my time off :(

I've started to rectify it - cheese and yogurt seems to be doing the trick. Bit creamier than I would like but hey ho, it's still a curry.

EDIT: and, oh! My big spoon just broke in half on me. :cry:

EDIT AGAIN: Thinking about my curry - oh crap - I've forgot to put my aubergine in.

All is not lost. Deep breaths now....

I had a meal with a bunch of guys in Malta once.

It was a lunchtime curry. The locals berated my crazy britisher ways of having curry over chips. I was told it was proof of Britain's still backward attitude to food. You can't put wet things over chips.

Then, without a hint of irony, the waitress came around and sprinkled parmesan on all their currys. I declined, this was way too european for me, chicken curry half n half with parmesan on top.

Nah, he's not in the public eye enough to ritually throw him under a bus.

QT loves having him on in weeks where something 'politically correct' is going to be discussed, because he's so Tory he simply don't give a ****, which leads to good TV, on QTs standards.

I **** hate him.

A week were the panel featured Starkey, Warsi, Melanie 'hateful skeletal witch' Phillips, the hateful bitch from 'the Tax Payers Alliance' from a few weeks ago, and some hardnosed Labour/Lib Dem contrary-ite would have my arteries popping inside 10 minutes I think.

And that Rachel Reeves would rival Stacey Solomon in the annoying voices stakes

I have to mute the tv everytime she speaks ... Not that the BBC seem to be giving her much airtime

I had the pleasure of driving to and from Bradford yesterday on business

I've not been there since the classic 4-2 win under Sir Graham

Drove past the ground, it's in a really strange location, elevated and one side is almost right on a cliff edge

Different

Â