General Chat

Stevo985

FFS it's dead in here today!?!?

It really is.

Might be to do with the problems people are having to get on to the site at the moment, although it's been working perfectly for me for the past 2 days

How **** hard is it to join a Sunday league team, really?! I only want to play in goal for a crap one (we're talking lowest possible division) and it's like a **** secret society. :bang:

I think I've found a noticeboard for the league to advertise my availability, but I'm sure I tried the same place a few years back and heard nothin'. Maybe my ad's not appealing enough? This is what I've gone with...

Goalkeeper looking to join team in Basingstoke & District Sunday League (preferably a shite one). 28 years old, student in the learnings of the great rotund goalkeepers (Nigel Spink, Neville Southall, Kevin Pressman etc.), will happily shout nonsenical instructions at defenders, can kick/throw really far and even has own gloves and everything. Go on; it's better than pulling straws every week.

How **** hard is it to join a Sunday league team, really?! I only want to play in goal for a crap one (we're talking lowest possible division) and it's like a **** secret society. :bang:

I think I've found a noticeboard for the league to advertise my availability, but I'm sure I tried the same place a few years back and heard nothin'. Maybe my ad's not appealing enough? This is what I've gone with...

Goalkeeper looking to join team in Basingstoke & District Sunday League (preferably a shite one). 28 years old, student in the learnings of the great rotund goalkeepers (Nigel Spink, Neville Southall, Kevin Pressman and Stefan Postma etc.), will happily shout nonsenical instructions at defenders, can kick/throw really far and even has own gloves and everything. Go on; it's better than pulling straws every week.

Cheers mate. Got hold of someone, at least the ball's rolling. Either that or I've just given my personal details to a paedophile ring. But heck, I took that risk signing up to VT and it's worked out so far. :thumb:

FFS it's dead in here today!?!?

It really is.

Might be to do with the problems people are having to get on to the site at the moment, although it's been working perfectly for me for the past 2 days

Yep, only just been able to get on pretty much since i last posted in this thread.

Anyone know why I can't get on vt with my laptop, but can with my iPad?

Most likely you have a virus due to frequent visits to adult sites.

In seriousness though, I know a few people have had a similar situation like me, could get on on my mobile but not on the 'puter

Â