General Chat

Stevo985

Former IMF head Dominique Strauss-Kahn is being questioned by French police as a suspect in a prostitution ring inquiry, a prosecutor says.

Mr Strauss-Kahn, once a front-runner for the French presidency, is being held in custody at a police station in Lille, northern France.

Police have questioned a number of prostitutes who have admitted having sex with Mr Strauss-Kahn.

He insists he did not know that the women were prostitutes.

"I challenge you to distinguish a naked prostitute from any other naked woman," his lawyer has told French television.

BBC

^^

:clap: Brilliant...... apart from the handful of bank notes you'd just givin her Dominique, and the flappy vag, I'm pretty sure there is none.

:lol:

edit - word filter ahoy!! How is c lunge a "special one" :lol:

That buisness in New York was well dodgy.

As for prostitution rings, it's one of the things that really, really depress me. I mean, thousands of woman/men and children fall between the cracks of society (or just kidnapped) and end up as sex slaves and the like, and what the **** does anyone do about it? I mean, there is a prostitution ring near me, organised crime etc, and everyone knows about it but what do the police do? Nothing. They ship these women from eastern europe and promise them the world, only to end up as prostitutes.

Depressing.

In regards to Strauss-Kahn, on a lighter note, do y'reckon he gets his lovers to scream 'KAAAAAAAHNNNNN' at him when they, y'know, come to fruition.

As for prostitution rings, it's one of the things that really, really depress me. I mean, thousands of woman/men and children fall between the cracks of society (or just kidnapped) and end up as sex slaves and the like, and what the **** does anyone do about it?

*insert obligatory picture of Liam Neeson from Taken here*

That buisness in New York was well dodgy.

As for prostitution rings, it's one of the things that really, really depress me. I mean, thousands of woman/men and children fall between the cracks of society (or just kidnapped) and end up as sex slaves and the like, and what the **** does anyone do about it? I mean, there is a prostitution ring near me, organised crime etc, and everyone knows about it but what do the police do? Nothing. They ship these women from eastern europe and promise them the world, only to end up as prostitutes.

Depressing.

In regards to Strauss-Kahn, on a lighter note, do y'reckon he gets his lovers to scream 'KAAAAAAAHNNNNN' at him when they, y'know, come to fruition.

Come to the Kent Coast, I can point you in the direction of several rings....plus in many cases the names of the perpetrators and the girls. (and I mean "girls") Problem is, I have **** all evidence and the perpetrators know it.

On second note..... they're hookers.... I wouldn't have thought they "come to fruition" all that often.

I'm not, though being an atheist I can choose to participate or not participate in any silly ritual I want :) Christmas being my particular favourite. Freedom ftw etc.

how many of the VT Atheist brigade have had / are having pancakes tonight ?

I'm a non-practising Hindu, but i celebrate all the Christian festivals (Christmas, Easter, Pancake day, etc...).

whats wrong with that?

I'm not Irish, and i also celebrate St Patricks day.

how many of the VT Atheist brigade have had / are having pancakes tonight ?

Me! I may not be down with the giant-dude-in-the-sky notion, but I welcome anyone telling me to eat pancakes with open arms. :thumb:

Â