General Chat

Stevo985

I get paid tomorrow after 7 weeks of not being paid (we got paid early for Christmas) and I am VERY excited about going shopping for a new dress. :D Just thought I'd share.

That is all.

also "This".

apart from the dress bit.

:P

I get paid tomorrow after 7 weeks of not being paid (we got paid early for Christmas) and I am VERY excited about going shopping for a new dress. :D Just thought I'd share.

That is all.

I got paid today. And it's my birthday on Saturday.

Amazon calls.

I got paid today. And it's my birthday on Saturday.

Amazon calls.

That's quite a present. You wouldn't go somewhere closer?

No, I've set my mind on it.

I can't afford all the tributaries though.

I get paid today, and I also receive a £600 bill for repairing my car today! So that's about a third of my pay cheque gone already :(

Also "this", again.

but for today read tomorrow, and for £600 car bill read, hopefully, only £200 odd.

Car maintenance FTL :(

My £600 could rise as well.

Took it to them on Monday, they said it would be 400 odd quid. Gutted. So they did all their shit, i took it back, it was still broken. Took it back and they said "ohhh, it's probably got this wrong with it as well. That's an extra 200 quid"

I shall most definitely be haggling them down over the price. I paid £400 for them to give me the car back in the same condition as they received it. Regardless of whether they'd fitted a new part, they hadn't fixed the bloody thing!

I got paid today - my on-call (despite 0 calls in the last month) is in, my annual company bonus is in, my incentive personal bonus is in, my annual salary % for inflation (every penny counts) is in and most of all my student loan was paid off in decembers pay so i have shit loads of money! :D

2 options - gay one of new floor, or a spending spree on internet on general shit? :)

I can rant here, right? Good.

Hmm where do I start..

I met a woman in Panama. She was awesome. She liked languages, travel, playing cribbage. She was beautiful, she had a sexy Quebecois accent. She had it all, I was in love, but then she left and returned to Canada. We stayed in touch, we've chatted on MSN messenger and Skyped each other. We laughed and talked about the times we shared. I always thought that there was a chance that we would see each other again, but she was always reluctant to make arrangements to visit or be visited. Time passed, it's been a year and a half now since I've seen her. Since May 2nd, 2008.

She possesses so many qualities in a woman that I could spend the res of my life with, I could marry her.

No, no I can't. She just told me she's engaged.

:cry:

Hmm where do I start..

I met a woman in Panama. She was awesome. She liked languages, travel, playing cribbage. She was beautiful, she had a sexy Quebecois accent. She had it all, I was in love, but then she left and returned to Canada. We stayed in touch, we've chatted on MSN messenger and Skyped each other. We laughed and talked about the times we shared. I always thought that there was a chance that we would see each other again, but she was always reluctant to make arrangements to visit or be visited. Time passed, it's been a year and a half now since I've seen her. Since May 2nd, 2008.

She possesses so many qualities in a woman that I could spend the res of my life with, I could marry her.

We've all been there, mate.

emoticon_beer.png

I had a rubbish Japanese tonight, i was well up for it. But had hibachi Steak and fried rice, and it was crap, best thing about it, was the couple of Sapporos, so picked up some red stripe to go with the double pack of choc digestive my legend of a mate picked up for me from the world market.

I had a rubbish Japanese tonight, i was well up for it. But had hibachi Steak and fried rice, and it was crap, best thing about it, was the couple of Sapporos, so picked up some red stripe to go with the double pack of choc digestive my legend of a mate picked up for me from the world market.

I can never find good biscuits anywhere over there!

Well I can tell you where you went wrong Dom.

Leave the Steaks to us American's, the sashimi, tuna rolls and sushi to the Japanese!

Hmm where do I start..

She possesses so many qualities in a woman that I could spend the rest of my life with, I could marry her.

Weeeeeell here's a funny and embarrassing twist. She told me this all on facebook chat when I was just finishing my break at work. Our chat was about 4 minutes long and the last thing she said was "I'm getting married". I told her congratulations and that I had to return to work...

Turns out she was joking. (not a very funny joke)

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Â