General Chat

Stevo985

I see Graeme McDowell has magically become 'british' now that he's won something, funny that he's always been 'Irishman' before then.

I hate the english media, pathetic little ****.

:shock:

I know what you mean, they do the same with Andy Murrey!

Anyone else find that they cant fight for toffee in their dreams??
Well I can't fight for toffee in real life, so it wouldn't be surprising. :)

Can't remember ever dreaming about fighting, TBH.

I see Graeme McDowell has magically become 'british' now that he's won something, funny that he's always been 'Irishman' before then.

I hate the english media, pathetic little ****.

Almost annoying as some N.I. protestants claiming that they're British, when they're not.

Just seen on the news obama saying how pleased he was that china are chanfing their currency exchange because the yuan is undervalued, if its currenrly 10yuan for £1 which way is it going? Im going in november and im not sure if im about to be **** or get more

Just seen on the news obama saying how pleased he was that china are chanfing their currency exchange because the yuan is undervalued, if its currenrly 10yuan for £1 which way is it going? Im going in november and im not sure if im about to be **** or get more

If it's undervalued then if the Value goes up you'll pay more for it then. Buy it now on HIFX/ FX Pro etc or Post Office.

Chinese exports become less competitive if the value of the Yaun increases, which make US/UK exports better value that's why Obama will be pleased I would think, although I haven't watched the news...if that's what's happened going on what you've said in your post.

If you notice...UK Exports have been doing well lately because the value of the £ has fallen.

Does anyone else have really vivid dreams? I keep on having them and it's as if I am actually there. Sometimes it can be a good things, yet other times it can be scary as anything...

Lucid dreams are what you want. Being able to control your dream. Imagine the possibilities!

Very rare but I've had them :twisted:

Funny, I'd presumed everyone could do it. I'm evidently in a small minority then.

My favourite is when you wake up a bit, think about the dream and where you want it to go and then go back and carry on the dream as you'd imagined it in semi-conscious state. I always get the girl ;)

Does anyone else have really vivid dreams? I keep on having them and it's as if I am actually there. Sometimes it can be a good things, yet other times it can be scary as anything...

Lucid dreams are what you want. Being able to control your dream. Imagine the possibilities!

Very rare but I've had them :twisted:

Funny, I'd presumed everyone could do it. I'm evidently in a small minority then.

My favourite is when you wake up a bit, think about the dream and where you want it to go and then go back and carry on the dream as you'd imagined it in semi-conscious state. I always get the girl ;)

Oh, I can do that - go back into the dream from a semi-awake state.

But once I'm back in it, it takes its own course again, there is no way I can control what happens.

Actually, I think that's probably better, it's like watching a film.

I don't mind watching tennis. What I hate about it is the constant shit reminder of Andy Murray and him being British. Give the **** over he's from Scotland. They make it sound as if he's some English prodigy.

I've got a shitload of plastic bottle Bulmers still left but the stuff is the De'els urine.

It's not even fit to follow the fish fingers potatoes and parsley sauce my mom managed to serve up earlier, bless her, can't cook.

I've got a shitload of plastic bottle Bulmers still left but the stuff is the De'els urine.

Put in in the freezer

Wait til its starts to thicken, then drink. Makes poor drinks taste better

Â