General Chat

Stevo985

I don't ever remember not having pubic hair. When I found out that pubic hair is to be expected, I already had a bush like a 40 year old Serbian. I never looked down and thought, hmm there's hair growing there. Or remembering like my first couple of hairs.

I'm still waiting on my first chest hair though 12 years later...

Just discovered I get my degree results on the 30th... I don't think I can quite wait.

All the best.. Chindie..

Thanks everyone for their congratulations on exam result.

Only loads more to go thanks to the wonderful Financial Services Authority.... may they rest in peace!!

Well done Julie. I am currently drinking Amber Jack to see what all the fuss is about . Impressed with the price and it doesn't taste like piss so all good at the mo :thumb:

The drink of champions! :lol::lol:

You haven't been reading VT very carefully!

OOPS...No you're entirely right.....Obviously not been spending enough time on VT!!...

Not being blonde...I'm busy with work & trying to find time for some other activities...

What a lovely day!!

It's ok i have been called a "dude" before :P Congrats with the exam result clever clogs!

I didn't know whether to start a thread so I'm posting here...

My apartment in Cyprus is finally finished & furnished & my first guests are in. It needs a few more dressings but that is in hand. Here's some photos in the meantime to show what it looks like & the area. It's in a lovely part of Eastern Cyprus between Protaras & Pernera which are both about 15mins walk down a lovely boardwalk along the beach... what's more the apartment is right by the beach with sea views front & back. About 25mins from Ayia Napa too. Gym, 2 swimming pools, restaurant & bar at the side of beach within the complex. It's a lovely modern 2nd floor air conditoned apartment & really is in a great spot, which is why I picked it!

Album photos with more details of accomodation:-

Polyxenia Album

37315_459083038451_621713451_6104928_3560478_n.jpg

37315_459083093451_621713451_6104932_7482502_n.jpg

37315_459083223451_621713451_6104937_1814128_n.jpg

37315_459082923451_621713451_6104913_882917_n.jpg

If the Mods are nice to me I will make a donation to the site if any VT members or their families book.

It's nearly bankrupt me to get it all finally sorted, so here's hoping it does OK. The management company over there are English & they are really good, they even pick you up from the airport.

Canadians prefer bacon to sex

The people of Canada sure love their bacon. In a recent survey conducted by Maple Leaf Foods, 43% of the respondents said they would rather have bacon than sex. Are you surprised? If you’re a daily reader of Bacon Today the answer is probably no. In fact, you’re probably asking a question of your own — Canadian or Traditional bacon? Sadly, the survey was not that specific.

Â