General Chat

Stevo985

Woooo. Turning into good day.

Found a pair of Jeans I bought at Christmas, wore them once, then since then I've never been able to find them, to the point in the last month of questioning whether I even bought them or did I just wear the Jeans I wore now and actually never buy the Jeans that I wanted for whatever reason. Found them today and I am happy!

Well I live at two places, (Mom and Dad's) So to start with, thought it must have been just at like the other person's house, then searchng got me nowhere.

Then literally, haven't worn them since New Years day, then today my Dad was just like "I've done your washing and up they came in the washing, I don't know if my Dad had like either put em in his wardrobe or something, or it's just been by washing machine this whole time in a corner or something. They just turned up, was great though, they are a good pair of Jeans and I only have 3, and one pair is getting too small and I don't like spending £££!!

Well I live at two places, (Mom and Dad's) So to start with, thought it must have been just at like the other person's house, then searchng got me nowhere.

Then literally, haven't worn them since New Years day, then today my Dad was just like "I've done your washing and up they came in the washing, I don't know if my Dad had like either put em in his wardrobe or something, or it's just been by washing machine this whole time in a corner or something. They just turned up, was great though, they are a good pair of Jeans and I only have 3, and one pair is getting too small and I don't like spending £££!!

That happens to me all the time only with shirts that I buy. Wear them after a night out and don't see them for months. Then suddenly they come along with the washing.

I got a 2:1 last year.

I looked at my results... 2.74. Shit I needed 2.9 - Friend behind me goes no you did. I said no 2.74. He says no, that's a different thing. I look to the left. 2.9 on the nose. Didn't believe it til I actually had my name called out on the day.

All the **** use it is to me

Cheers for the well wishes. It'll be a 2.1 but you've always got that slight doubt/hope it won't be. I'm just anxious to find out for sure. And I still want to know what my dissertation mark was more than anything.

My local village pub, a pub i've been going to since I was 6 and considered one of the best pubs I'd ever been to is now full of kept drunk lushes off the new estate putting shit pop dance on the jukebox, thinking they are bee's knees when the pretty gay bar manager gives them the time of day, while I sit trying to severed by some strange emo lacky he has got pulling carling at £2.85.. I wish the smoking ban had wiped the **** out now.

game over.

Â