General Chat

Stevo985

I'm not sure that it's fair to put forward your political criticism of his politicial comment as something personal, Tony.

Yeah, calling somebody Stewart Lee is below the belt.

Could be worse. Could be Jason Lee.

I look like Jason Lee, from the forehead up, at this very moment. Yes we do have one other slight similarity but mine's got a bit of the colour of this writing in it.

The footballer, not the actor by the way.

[/

I like pineapples too.

That's some brilliant quoting...

• Like 2

I'm not sure that it's fair to put forward your political criticism of his politicial comment as something personal, Tony.

I look like Jason Lee, from the forehead up, at this very moment. Yes we do have one other slight similarity but mine's got a bit of the colour of this writing in it.

The footballer, not the actor by the way.

[/

I like pineapples too.

Not sure how he messed up clicking the 'quote' button. Shame on you Wainy.

The footballer, not the actor by the way.[/

I like pineapples too.

[/

[/q

Not sure how he messed up clicking the 'quote' button. Shame on you Wainy.[/qu

What?

• Like 2

Did everyone vote last night :)

Yep. I was happy to hear that a lot more people I know voted than I was expecting. I was even more happy to hear that non of them voted for UKIP.  

Yep. I was happy to hear that a lot more people I know voted than I was expecting. I was even more happy to hear that non of them voted for UKIP.  

One of our borough's actually managed to elect this charming UKIP candidate to one of their two seats.

I **** despair.

Edited by GarethRDR

Yep. I was happy to hear that a lot more people I know voted than I was expecting. I was even more happy to hear that non of them voted for UKIP.

One of our borough's actually managed to elect this charming UKIP candidate to one of their two seats.

I **** despair.

Unlucky for you... There manifesto is a good read if I'm totally honest... Just wether they stick to this or not is the question. I'm sick of the mainstream b*****ks pretending they'll do everything then blame the previous government on why they can't implement things...

Yep. I was happy to hear that a lot more people I know voted than I was expecting. I was even more happy to hear that non of them voted for UKIP.

I **** despair.

Unlucky for you... There manifesto is a good read if I'm totally honest... Just wether they stick to this or not is the question. I'm sick of the mainstream b*****ks pretending they'll do everything then blame the previous government on why they can't implement things...

Not sure if you're trolling or not, but how do you feel about their plans to stop / lower maternity, sick and holiday pay, privatise the NHS, and introduce a flat tax rate that means the rich pay less, and the poor pay more? Plus how do you feel about the racism, xenophobia, homophobia, sexism etc?

• Like 3

I **** despair.

Did you see the thing about them blaming their poor showing in London, on the fact that they don't appeal to the educated, the cultured, and the young?

I **** despair.

Not sure if you're trolling or not, but how do you feel about their plans to stop / lower maternity, sick and holiday pay, privatise the NHS, and introduce a flat tax rate that means the rich pay less, and the poor pay more?
I agree with all the quoted above....

But as for your last last lines... U live in a dream world if you think just UKIP have these type of members... I'd love to see there official manifesto that mentions all of the sexism/homophobia/xenophobia?

Edited by Merlincourt

Â