General Chat

Stevo985

Awesome trip, i'll upload a few photos when i've sorted some out. Got in from Sydney at 07:30 last night, in work at 07:30 this morning, so feeling a little tired!

Other peoples holiday snaps?

Nah, you're okay :lol:

Unless there's a ladyboy or mangirl, whatever they're called :D

• Like 1

Awesome trip, i'll upload a few photos when i've sorted some out. Got in from Sydney at 07:30 last night, in work at 07:30 this morning, so feeling a little tired!

Other peoples holiday snaps?

Nah, you're okay :lol:

Unless there's a ladyboy or mangirl, whatever they're called :D

Fine, be that way.

3684497-8060434442-rhonj.gif

;)

Where abouts were you Shillzz?

Thailand, Malaysia & Borneo, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand. Very nice it was too :).

sounds amazing, wish I had the balls to have done that a few years back.

Just pulled my hamstring playing football ....:hurts big time

Got home to that look from Mrs H29 that says you shouldn't be playing football at your age ... I did try and blag it at first but she saw me trying to get up the stairs like a man of 142

Nothing wrong with playing football at 42, it all depends on the person.  The age means nothing really.

I've been playing 5's and 7's with people in their 40's and 50's since I was 18, what they have lost in their legs they make up for in football intelligence.

Course, you have to be decent at football and physically fit in the first place.

Nothing wrong with playing football at 42, it all depends on the person. The age means nothing really.

I've been playing 5's and 7's with people in their 40's and 50's since I was 18, what they have lost in their legs they make up for in football intelligence.

Course, you have to be decent at football and physically fit in the first place.

Yeah the problem is I had to pack up about 5 years ago due to 3 knee ops .. As a result I put a few pounds on and shouldn't really be playing at all ( I missed it and now still get a buzz by playing even if it is only 8 a side on astro turf )

I've pointed out now that my knees are ok'ish and that the hamstring is therefore unrelated and the I told you so look has changed to a poor little fellow look ...might even get a drink carried over to me in a minute as clearly im in too much pain to walk to the fridge :)

Some lovely people about. Were sat outside this shop and a young girl who's pregnant and also has a young baby with her, has just started fighting with her mum and brother. Heard the brother say once you've dropped the baby I'm going to kick the shit out of ya. They have all started fighting with the mum and brother ganging up on the pregnant daughter, she's getting her boyfreind down here to sort it haha. What a carry on.

Ha, bloody right place it is. People going the shop in their pjs at all times in the day. Being a small town boy I ay used to all this riff raff.

Over here people go out in their PJs, and in summer the chicks go out in their bekinis.

Nice of the Thai military to take over the guvmint and make sure all those middle-class white folk can enjoy their holidays without bothersome protests.

comicbookguy-worst-thread-ever.jpg

• Like 1

Nice of the Thai military to take over the guvmint and make sure all those middle-class white folk can enjoy their holidays without bothersome protests.

Yeah CED, fancy voicing your opinion on your dislike of a military coup, that has imposed martial law, suspended the constitution, and imposed a curfew on it's people. You massive Pinko Commie shit! ;)

• Like 1

I'm "white folk" about to take a holiday there...

Yeah CED, fancy voicing your opinion on your dislike of a military coup, that has imposed martial law, suspended the constitution, and imposed a curfew on it's people. You massive Pinko Commie shit! ;)
He didn't though did he :)

I wouldn't be too concerned about this coup ... Most Thai things usually result in a happy ending.

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 2

Â