General Chat

Stevo985

I saw Eddie Redmane from the movie The Theory of Everything walking around Ludlow earlier. He gave my mom a smile because she swore she knew him.

Looked rather spiffing in his farmers jacket and muddy wellies. :)

He was with 2 friends.

Very interesting I'm sure you'll agree.

I went out to buy some chips for me dinner earlier to go with my cola gammon that I've had in the slow cooker all day.

Now when I have to buy food I glance at it and pick it up, these chips which I thought were normal chips were anything but normal, they were BEEF flavoured chips, **** beef flavoured chips, why would anyone do that? I'm having gammon not beef, they were pretty horrible as well.

Also another curious thing happened whilst I was out, I had a sudden urge to buy some hot chocolate, I've not had hot chocolate since I was about 8 years old, I'm just about to have my first cup of it now.

Chip shops used to fry in beef dripping, back in the day, but I don't think I've ever heard of beef flavoured chips. I must admit, I like the sound of them. 

There is some black dude singing on ITV and he is wearing a pair of tights over his head, no idea who he is, does anyone else know who he is? is there something wrong with him or is this some strange fashion?

I didn't really listen to him when he was on, it sounded a bit jazzy, would I be right in saying that?

I wanna know why he wears that hat, I might have to have a google around and see what I can find out about it

I don't recall the last time I watched ITV.

Certainly not in the last 10 years.

---note---  I've just been informed I watched Broadchurch, other than that, nothing.

I don't really watch any telly, its always on 9 times out of 10 its on in the background, unless I'm watching sports then I'll not usually be watching anything else.

Oh and I normally set the telly to switch off 30 minutes after I get into bed so I usually fall asleep with some shite like Mock the Week or Family Guy on

Edited by leemond2008

I didn't really listen to him when he was on, it sounded a bit jazzy, would I be right in saying that?

I wanna know why he wears that hat, I might have to have a google around and see what I can find out about it

Jazz/soul hybrid, really. Apparently he was a very good college footballer, but turned to music when he got a bad shoulder injury.

Â