General Chat

Stevo985

MJKane CURSE your avatar. Curse it. Every time I read one of your posts I get that song in my head. Though secretly I do guiltily quite like it, I'd still rather choose when to have it ingrained.

when i get passed my airport issues i will be sooooooooooo excited to be in brum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait!!!! so much to do today. but monday morning i will be livin' it up brummie style. AND i FINALLY get to see villa park on friday. wooohooooo!

not sure if this warrants it's own thread

[url=http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8551492.stm]Think T(w)ank[/rul]

Basically a Think Tank says we should now start paying VAT on all food, childrens clothes, Electricity and Gas bills (like they aren't high enough as it is) amongst other things.

Because we are all so minted right now an extra grand a year out your pocket won't make much of a difference.

For the first time this year I have absolutely nothing to do today. The wife has taken the kids out and won't be back till tomorrow, I've not arranged to do a single thing with anybody. I've a box of 24 beers chilling in the fridge, the first of which will be cracked at 10 (and not before). I should be slightly merry come kick off. After which, I may have a smoke and a bath.

Ah, the possibilities.........

Actually, I'm bored shitless!

I'm of the opinion that for the Villa Brum match, I'd find it very difficult to get tickets having not been to a game all season. My father disagrees saying that we could buy 2 from the usual phone ticket source and another on the day from the ticket office at the ground. Can someone back me up on this? Or am I mad and he's right?

Just debating on what to do in August. I land in Cairo around the 3rd of August and I think I wanna check out the sites there before heading to Jordan and then Israel. I want to take advantage of being in that part of the world, I don't know when I'll make it back there. And (sorry Tony) but after Israel I'd like to meet up with my lady friend in France and spend some time there and learn the language. I'm probably chewing off much more than I can chew but you only live once right? What is money anyways? I'm gunna die in 50 years and I don't wanna be on my death bed saying, "I wish I had gone here or there - or learned this or that".

**** it, debt is just modern day (volunteer slavery, right? :)

Already owe $20k to student loans, what's another $8k??

Anyone wanna donate to a worthy cause? 8) ;)

Â