General Chat

Stevo985

it is William McGregor, founder of the Football League, and heavily involved with the Villa in the early days

-DAH! Beaten for the second time today.

PS. Welcome back Pussycat, fellow member of the VT avatar is a cat club

Thanks for that

I really do hope the world ends, not like over in an instant but things slowly start to go to shit and I would love to be one of the last people left, I often think that, I just think it would be a good crack

I have always regarded myself as a sort of anti social nihilist but you make me feel like Mary Poppins .

I dont moan all that much, things just annoy me and I voice my opinion, today is the first time I have ventured into the 'things that piss me off' thread in months.

I just enjoy my own company and people annoy me in general, that is why I think it would be good fun to be completely on my own with nothing more than a guitar and a dog named Vincent

I dont moan all that much, things just annoy me and I voice my opinion, today is the first time I have ventured into the 'things that piss me off' thread in months.

I just enjoy my own company and people annoy me in general, that is why I think it would be good fun to be completely on my own with nothing more than a guitar and a dog named Vincent

So you basically want to be will smith in i am legend?

So you basically want to be will smith in i am legend?

I am Leemond......... Stuck alone in a post apocalyptic world an angry, angry man bollocks inanimate objects with the help of his dog.

I wouldn't bollock inanimate objects at all, I would just shake my head and tut at them, then when I made camp for the night I would go over the day's events with Vincent and explain to him why I was pissed off with said objects

and Vincent would listen to every word and eventually learn how to speak doglish and slowly evolve into a half dog half man type creature that can walk (albeit unsteadily) on his back two legs and we would roam the earth planning day to day how we would live our lives whilst hunting rabbits and the few remaining humans

then I would find a lone surviving female and take her as my partner (she has no say in the matter) and our relationship would blossom, Vincent would get jealous and run off and start an army of dogmanish creatures with a stray jack russel, we will go to war I will win then I will befriend a monkey named Poppy and move to the jungle and see out the rest of my day's with her and her monkey family

Seeing as I get a lot of enjoyment and laughter out of leemonds rants I think it would be hilarious to be stuck with him, obviously it would have to be a once a week catch up type thing over a warm nuka-cola just to see what post apocalyptic things have annoyed **** out of him. Even in a nearly empty world, id bet my last bottle cap he would find something that pissed him off.

Got the Baileys out.

I'd like to start the zombie apocalypse in a merry state, so I'll keep some for the morning when it starts to go to shit.

If anyone else here survives it, the safety word is 'Mellberg', let's keep the Villa fans alive, eh?

Also, if any you come across any sha fans, send up a flare.

Â