General Chat

Stevo985

I have just recorded myself playing the guitar and noticed two things

1-the guitar was actually pretty decent (my voice is shocking but I already knew that)

2-I actually speak to myself quite a bit, a few times I actually answered myself as well.

Things like "you just **** up then" "I know but I'll do it next time no problem" "ah wel stop **** about and do it then"

Never realised I did that, is that normal???

I have a Freelander as a hire car. Virtually new. I've broken the key and the driver's seat won't adjust. A bit disappointed so far, got to do 400 miles tomorrow and I'm shoved up against the steering wheel like one of those mad female drivers that you see now and again.

You asking us or yourself? :winkold:

Very dry. Very good :)

Ehh, leemond, it's perfectly normal UnsureSmiley.gif

You asking us or yourself? :winkold:

Very dry. Very good :)

Ehh, leemond, it's perfectly normal UnsureSmiley.gif

That's alright then as long as we have nothing to worry about then we are ok

Seriously though I didn't realise I did that

1-the guitar was actually pretty decent (my voice is shocking but I already knew that)

2-I actually speak to myself quite a bit, a few times I actually answered myself as well.

Things like "you just **** up then" "I know but I'll do it next time no problem" "ah wel stop **** about and do it then"

Does the guitar ever answer?

I have a Freelander as a hire car. Virtually new. I've broken the key and the driver's seat won't adjust. A bit disappointed so far, got to do 400 miles tomorrow and I'm shoved up against the steering wheel like one of those mad female drivers that you see now and again.

Known among the Land Rover fraternity as the Gaylander

I have a Freelander as a hire car. Virtually new. I've broken the key and the driver's seat won't adjust. A bit disappointed so far, got to do 400 miles tomorrow and I'm shoved up against the steering wheel like one of those mad female drivers that you see all the time.

fixed

coming home from work tonight , cars parked my side , car coming the other way , no room for us both , so I wait to let him pass , woman driver behind starts beeping and flashing then pulls out and goes past me .. car coming the other way had to mount the pavement to avoid being hit

Women really shouldn't be allowed on the road ....

Does the guitar ever answer?

No, it just weeps....

I have a Freelander as a hire car. Virtually new. I've broken the key and the driver's seat won't adjust. A bit disappointed so far, got to do 400 miles tomorrow and I'm shoved up against the steering wheel like one of those mad female drivers that you see all the time.

fixed

coming home from work tonight , cars parked my side , car coming the other way , no room for us both , so I wait to let him pass , woman driver behind starts beeping and flashing then pulls out and goes past me .. car coming the other way had to mount the pavement to avoid being hit

Yep.

YEsterday on the way home from work, I had to pull over for an ambulance.

Some stupid bint in a Citroen C1 was following in the Ambulance's wake, overtaking everyone who had pulled over. Bitch.

Luckily, I followed her and rammed her off the road forcing her into a lampost where her car blew up in a huge fireball.

Well, at least that's what I felt like doing.

fixed

Someone should put this suggestion on the Commons website, I'm sure the 100,000 votes would be easily obtained to get it debated by MP's :D

I have reached the point in life when a man begins to take into account his daily fibre intake. Grim.

The next stage is when everything is bad for you, because, it has.

Too much salt,or sugar,or fat,or something else.You will have to get used to eating cardboard.There are lots of different kinds of cardboard though, plain,coloured,corrugated etc etc etc.

Enjoy.

I didn't know Radox could do this to you...

A man who was shot dead in Miami at the weekend after he was found biting the face off another naked man has been identified by police.

Rudy Eugene, 31, reportedly growled at a police officer after he was warned to back away.

A witness said the aggressor continued to eat the victim, before the officer opened fire several times, killing him.

The attack next to a busy road on Saturday afternoon has been linked to an LSD-like drug known as "bath salts".

About 75% of the victim's face was reportedly missing.

There are pictures out there of the scene and a picture of the victim afterwards - I recommend not looking them up.

Are there any sites in particular that one should avoid in order to minimise the risk of seeing such pictures?

Â