General Chat

Stevo985

Shes probably in the Off Topic forum and in General Chat thread on AIKTalk saying that some strange man is sat opposite her on the train, possibly taking pictures of her.

That is incredible stalking.

In fact that's the best stalking I've seen since a colleague and I were looking at holiday pics (i.e. bikini pics) of the new HR girl 5 minutes after we first saw her. We didn't know her name.

Just checking a few car insurance quotes. I've been putting my mum on there to reduce the premium, yet I don't live with her. Is this wrong? It doesn't ask for an address for my mum, and she's unlikely to ever drive my car.

I've put my girlfriend on there as well and she reduces the premium too, but if they saw her drive they certainly wouldn't.

Just checking a few car insurance quotes. I've been putting my mum on there to reduce the premium, yet I don't live with her. Is this wrong? It doesn't ask for an address for my mum, and she's unlikely to ever drive my car.

I've put my girlfriend on there as well and she reduces the premium too, but if they saw her drive they certainly wouldn't.

I put my sister on my insurance and she moved out years ago, it reduced the insurance by a few hundred pounds.

Another thing to check is your job title, I saved money by putting 'Computer Technician' instead of 'Computer Analyst'.

I found that if you find the cheapest quote, it's worth calling them directly and asking for a quote again, I did that and saved more money. Insurance is ridiculous, bunch of parasites!

That is incredible stalking.

In fact that's the best stalking I've seen since a colleague and I were looking at holiday pics (i.e. bikini pics) of the new HR girl 5 minutes after we first saw her. We didn't know her name.

And why exactly aren't you sharing these with us?

Â