General Chat

Stevo985

We've decided on a 50/50 split as im guessing that any tips along with the wedding stuff (blood tests etc.)

What kind of a wedding is this? Thai bride?

We've decided on a 50/50 split as im guessing that any tips along with the wedding stuff (blood tests etc.)

Russian "I'm only here for the passport" bride? ... or was that someone else?

Russian "I'm only here for the passport" bride? ... or was that someone else?

Blood tests are a pre-requisite for most countries before marriage. I had to have one in Turkey (aswell as a chest x-ray!).

You can't get married without one or if you have a 'mental disease' such as epilepsy...such a forward thinking country.

Blood tests are a pre-requisite for most countries before marriage. I had to have one in Turkey (aswell as a chest x-ray!).

You can't get married without one or if you have a 'mental disease' such as epilepsy...such a forward thinking country.

eh?

are you saying that you are not allowed to get married in turkey if you have epilepsy?

and that they test everyone before getting married for this condition (amongst others)?

eh?

are you saying that you are not allowed to get married in turkey if you have epilepsy?

and that they test everyone before getting married for this condition (amongst others)?

Not sure about Turkey mate (i assume its the same as Mexico), but we have to get tested for the following before we can get married...

AIDS

Syphilis

Proof that we are not related!

Also got to have the chest x-ray.

If you fail any of the above, you cant get married, applies to locals also.

Hello there, are work I've done a Euro 2012 sweepstake and thought it might be interesting to stick the latest odds of winning next to each team. Sadly all gambling sites are blocked at work, could someone please post the odds to win for each of the 16 teams? Cheerz :D

eh?

Yes I am saying this.

And the other things that Wiggy mentioned.

You can also, if you are Gay, opt out of National Service by showing a picture of yourself in woman's clothing...or being buggered.

Hello there, are work I've done a Euro 2012 sweepstake and thought it might be interesting to stick the latest odds of winning next to each team. Sadly all gambling sites are blocked at work, could someone please post the odds to win for each of the 16 teams? Cheerz :D

If you havnt got them already;

Spain 13/5

Germany 3/1

Holland 15/2

England 9/1

France 11/1

Italy 14/1

Portugal 14/1

Russia 20/1

Ukraine 40/1

Croatia 50/1

Poland 50/1

Czech Republic 66/1

Greece 66/1

Sweden 66/1

Republic of Ireland 80/1

Denmark 100/1

All odds from Coral.

eh?

Not sure about Turkey mate (i assume its the same as Mexico), but we have to get tested for the following before we can get married...

AIDS

Syphilis

Good aids or bad aids?

eh?

AIDS

Syphilis

Good aids or bad aids?

I think your ok if youve got good aids.

If you havnt got them already;

Spain 13/5

Germany 3/1

Holland 15/2

England 9/1

France 11/1

Italy 14/1

Portugal 14/1

Russia 20/1

Ukraine 40/1

Croatia 50/1

Poland 50/1