General Chat

Stevo985

Legov, do your card idea, but slip a £20 voucher in there for JOhn Lewis (or whatever equivalent sort of shop you have wherever you are). That way they can get what they want.

Guys help - I need some ideas for a wedding present and fast, because the wedding I'm going to is tomorrow. I'm thinking of a nice simple card talking about friendship and my best wishes for the new couple etc etc, but I'm not sure if that's quite enough...never really done this before so :?

I've always been told that you need to give a gift at least to the value of the cost of your entertainment at the reception. Money in a card should be fine if you can't think of anything.

As far as I'm concerned, the value of the entertainment I'll get is 0. :D I hate events with big crowds and having to mix with acquaintances you don't really care for. The only reason I'm going to the wedding at all is because I consider the bride to be a good friend.

As far as I'm concerned, the value of the entertainment I'll get is 0. :D I hate events with big crowds and having to mix with acquaintances you don't really care for. The only reason I'm going to the wedding at all is because I consider the bride to be a good friend.

Sounds like going to a Villa match :?

Where do you shop?

We've changed from Tesco to Aldi recently and it's saved us lots of money plus the food quality is just as good.

:thumb:

I shop in BİM, Migros or Carrefour. Sometimes Şok.

A family packet of Lays (walkers) crisps costs 1.85tl.

I know that working and making money is important and whatnot.. on Fridays, I'm "on call", and usually I get called in...but tonight, I got called off, and all I feel is RELIEF...

If I ever win the lottery this is what I'm getting

2007_hot_rod_power_tour_day_4_pictures_31_z1967_impalaside_view.jpg

The 2014 successor to that (though no word on whether there will be an Impala SS :( ) looks pretty nice, too.

My granddad had a lime green, 1970 Chevy Nova that looked a bit like this car...he sold the thing in 1998, and it had under 60K miles on it.

If I had the money then.... :cry:

Badly need a new set of mates, so unbelievably bored tonight. Sent a message out a few days ago asking if anyone wanted to go out for a meal or drink or something but all said the same thing along the lines of 'sorry mate, its britains got talent night with the missus'.

**** off you word removed's. Whatever happened to taking your mate out after breaking up with someone?

:evil:

Â