General Chat

Stevo985

I would agree with the above if I was single, and I did enjoy having a house guest prior to meeting my other half. But as a couple, we found it difficult to relax around the house and be completely comfortable with a house guest there.

Edit: Dayum! new page fail.

I would agree with the above if I was single, and I did enjoy having a house guest prior to meeting my other half. But as a couple, we found it difficult to relax around the house and be completely comfortable with a house guest there.

Edit: Dayum! new page fail.

Fair enough :)

So even though you live alone, you can't have a pool table in a room because you're not single? Think about it, you could get your partner to play with you and then after a few drinks from the minibar in the corner, well the pooltable could have another use if ya know what I'm sayin.

Could go a pool table.

But the rooms in question are large double bedrooms. I think a pool table requires a stupidly large room, certainly larger than those in question, though I may be wrong.

*Googles*

Serious answe,r I'd go games room.

Depending on size I'd say cross it with a cinema room. Pool table plus big TV with games console and lay-zee-boys (spelling?)

Awesome

if you have a bar it has to be a homage to The Big Lebowski.

The Cinema room cant have anything in it, it has a projector(with PS3/Xbox/Wii, PC and Sky) and comfortable sitting/laying

Artist's studio? Rent it out to students that need a workspace. Don't need to buy that much either. Although there probably isn't much of a need for one outside bigger cities with art colleges.

yea, you could have those nude models in there, so drill a few peep holes.. 1 for your eyes and others for multi angle dvds :lol:

I've had a cinema room (sub big TV in for projector) and the reality is that when you live on your own, there's really no point. It's better just to sit in your comfortable lounge. It sounds like a great idea, but I had to force myself to use it when I had one.

I think Shillzz is trying to avoid having other people in his house since he's not completely comfortable with it, a feeling I share.

If it were me, it'd be a pool table or a recording studio. What hobbies do you have? Perhaps you could dedicate a room to one of those?

Spare rooms? Libraries!

You've let me down, Mike. I would have expected you to say that the spare room should be for eating, sleeping, etc. so that every other room (possible exception of bathrooms) can just be filled with books.

I love it.

The front of it is a little bit 370Z, but that's not really a bad thing.

The camo (is it meant to be camo?) on the second pic makes it look shit though. Takes away all the lines (which again I guess is the point if it's meant to be camo)

Good work TV. Bet those brake pedals are **** amazing.

Â