General Chat

Stevo985

Listening to music with songbird. First up a rammstein song that starts with a whistled piece. The next song was If Love is a Dress from the Pulp Fiction OST, which also starts with a whistled tune. I would be surprised if I have more than 3 songs that start with whistling in my 5000 tune library of music. For 2 of them to play consecutively is hardly a coincidence. Does songbird have a way of analysing the previous song in choosing the following song while on shuffle?

What makes you think it couldn't be a coincidence? The odds aren't that ridiculous.

Listening to music with songbird. First up a rammstein song that starts with a whistled piece. The next song was If Love is a Dress from the Pulp Fiction OST, which also starts with a whistled tune. I would be surprised if I have more than 3 songs that start with whistling in my 5000 tune library of music. For 2 of them to play consecutively is hardly a coincidence. Does songbird have a way of analysing the previous song in choosing the following song while on shuffle?

What makes you think it couldn't be a coincidence? The odds aren't that ridiculous.

It's just that when the first song started I was surprised to hear whistling and then the next one had whistling too. I found that a bit much to write off to chance.

I think it's more likely that songbird has a method of analysing songs and reacting to what I play without skipping than it is that the two whistle songs played consecutively just by chance.

Motherfudging food poisoning = Sucks! :puke:

look on the bright side, its an easy way to get rid of that extra 'holidays' weight :D

Do i look as if i carry holiday weight?! I am one sexy beast baby! :lol:

Pics or GTFO! :twisted:

Motherfudging food poisoning = Sucks! :puke:

look on the bright side, its an easy way to get rid of that extra 'holidays' weight :D

Do i look as if i carry holiday weight?! I am one sexy beast baby! :lol:

Pics or GTFO! :twisted:

They're all over VT and the web generally. She's right (but don't tell her, it'll go to her head).

I want my husband back!!!! On the bright side, I enjoyed water pressure and sleeping a few hours without being elbowed in the face.

I enjoyed water pressure

Bigger Accumulator Tank!

and sleeping a few hours without being elbowed in the face.

Buy bigger (possibly additional but that has lovelifedrawbacks) bed.

I want my husband back!!!!

Smuggle in a coffin/large suitcase/in boot of imported car!

Questions?

Â