General Chat

Stevo985

I've bought a houuussseeeee!!! :D

(Well... The offers been accepted, house taken off the market, 'sold' sign is sitting outside and I just need to deal with the boring money stuff now)

Warning:

Do not count your chickens before they have hatched!

You would be suprised how often things still dont work out from here. Happened to me with my first attempt and nearly happened to the place i did finally buy (which was second attempt) Happy my first attempt didnt go through as i prefer this place

I've bought a houuussseeeee!!! :D

(Well... The offers been accepted, house taken off the market, 'sold' sign is sitting outside and I just need to deal with the boring money stuff now)

Warning:

Do not count your chickens before they have hatched!

You would be suprised how often things still dont work out from here. Happened to me with my first attempt and nearly happened to the place i did finally buy (which was second attempt) Happy my first attempt didnt go through as i prefer this place

Buzz_Killington.jpg

After eating a packet of crisps the packet must be rolled up and tied in a knot, its like the law isn't it?

I thought making it into a little triangle was the law?

I thought that piece of legislation referred to female intimate grooming?

:?

After eating a packet of crisps the packet must be rolled up and tied in a knot, its like the law isn't it?
Folded neatly lengthwise and tied in a knot, for me.

Probably because I've never worked out how to do that triangle thing.

Folded neatly lengthwise and tied in a knot, for me.

Probably because I've never worked out how to do that triangle thing.

you go Mike. Happy folding. :)

Â