General Chat

Stevo985

I just recorded myself sitting here on the computer for the past 3 hours and 34 minutes. The resulting video includes me sipping water, looking at the ceiling and smiling, moving my eyebrows up and down 1000 times, moving my ears.

Thats the pg version!

The skip on wheels passed its mot this morning against all odds. A fair few 'advise' points but its sea worthy for another 12 months. Better get saving though as i dont think it will overcome the odds next year.

Anybody seen the new Shape Yogurt advert with 'Shay'? He reminded me of somebody then it finally clicked!

It's AVFC-PrideOfBrum!

He's hiding somewhere in the rogues gallery if you want a pic by the way...

My little boy is 1 in 3 weeks and I think its about time he got his first proper Villa shirt, can anyone suggest a good place to such a garment (ideally want printing on the back too).

Anybody seen the new Shape Yogurt advert with 'Shay'? He reminded me of somebody then it finally clicked!

It's AVFC-PrideOfBrum!

He's hiding somewhere in the rogues gallery if you want a pic by the way...

Danone must have found one of his spare heads lying about.

Sports Soccer?

Just noticed they've got the white full kit for £8, it is last seasons though, are his other 1 year old mates going to take the pi55 out of him and scar him mentally for the rest of his life?

Nah, theyll just rip the piss out of his cheap ass father. Get him the away shirt hou mean git

Are the new ones on sale yet? (I'm not going near thread over the fence)

Yes mate, i think it may be a trip to the club shop if you wanted it printed. George is 1 in 2 weeks time, so was going to get him one too.

Could always meet at the club shop then find a boozer for quick tipple if you fancy mate?

Not being down with the 'yoot' of today, is being described as 'ringer of the year' a good or bad thing. Im guessing bad, probs todays equivalent of 'gaylord' or summat.

Â