General Chat

Stevo985

So how long before North and South Sudan go to war?
Or South Sudan splits into North South Sudan and South South Sudan.

Meanwhile their populations starve to death. **** idiocy.

So how long before North and South Sudan go to war?
Or South Sudan splits into North South Sudan and South South Sudan.

Meanwhile their populations starve to death. **** idiocy.

And exactly why I won't be donating.

Guys.... I think we've made definite progress tonight! :winkold:

Ended up sitting opposite me all night at the restaurant and pushed the conversation quite a bit as I deliberately took a back seat to see what happened.......furthermore ended up giving me a lift back to my friends house tonight in his new car!

I've seen this girl a couple of times now. She came round mine in the week when I had a free house. I asked her to stay over again tomorrow/tomorrow night but apparently her parents are 'dissapointed' in me because it should have been my turn to go to her, but I couldn't have stayed the night there. I know I've got to show my face at some point but **** hell, I'm off to a shit start with them by the looks! :thumb:

edit: There mightn't be enough humour in that actually

TUS and I are in the planning stages of an alternative forum site to VT. Watch this space

Guys.... I think we've made definite progress tonight! :winkold:

Ended up sitting opposite me all night at the restaurant and pushed the conversation quite a bit as I deliberately took a back seat to see what happened.......furthermore ended up giving me a lift back to my friends house tonight in his new car!

Hmm... Encouraging my young paduan. I am excite for you. Keep us posted.

edit: There mightn't be enough humour in that actually

TUS and I are in the planning stages of an alternative forum site to VT. Watch this space

Why?

People like you and GarethRDR

If anyone missed Dynamo: Magician impossible the other day I recommend watching the repeat on WATCH, now. I really cannot understand how he does it!

Magic?

I've seen this, its very good. First time round watching it I had no idea how he did the things he did but watched it again today and its pretty obvious on some of his acts. Still, very good Illusionist / magician.

I love the reactions of the people too, some are great.

Â